20 ♡ Truth

Jimin's POV

This is the moment I should cherish, holding her with every vessel in my heart because although she hasn't said "I love you," it is this moment when she's letting me know that she could one day fall for me.

This is the moment when she's believing in what love could be.

Laura's POV

I woke up, enlaced in his delicate arms. I poked around his face, making him pout in his sleep.

I turned to find my phone to check the time. It was 5am, what the heck was I doing up this early?

After placing my phone back onto the nightstand Jimin reached for me, pulling me back around as if I was his teddy bear.

While also admiring his adorable morning face, I noticed that he took his shirt off during the night...but was still wearing a white wife beater (he wasn't topless, darn it).

I didn't bother to wake him, I just laid next to him, studying his pudgy face.

My heart fluttered as he moved to cuddle me closer, his head above mine as I was cradled into his warm chest.

We laid in this position for a while, peacefully.

Soon, my stomach began to making churning noises, as I was hungry and wanted breakfast.

I shook him lightly awake.

"Oppa..." I whispered in his ear.

He instantly smirked as I said this.

So, he is awake.

He loves being called oppa, his complete turn on.

"Mmmm" He groaned "Baby...just sleep." He shushed me, putting his hand over my face.

I blew a raspberry into his palm and he gaped in horror.

"Now you've got my germs on you, let's go eat."

I could smell the warming scent of an English breakfast from down the hall. Jungkook and Rianna were in the kitchen. Rianna must be teaching Jungkook a thing or two.

Asma and Taehyung were also there, eating the food as it got plated up.

Jungkook swatted V's fingers as he reached for another piece of toast.

"Ani, ani, ani!" he waved the spatula in front of his face "Leave some for the others!"

Asma retreated from picking up another piece of toast too, but when Jungkook turned back around Tae sneakily took a piece and tore it, giving the bigger half to Asma.

As Jimin and I entered, we split off so he went to the stove with Jungkook while Rianna and I joined Asma at the table.

We motioned V to go over to the boys.

Rianna made an obvious look over to Jimin then looked at me whispering "Nice time in bed with Jimin I take it?"

I gave her a look "We slept...just slept. At most, cuddled."

She shot me a smirk.

"I slept with Taehyung too" Asma admitted "...Outside, before realising how cold it was. We ended up in his room cuddling to sleep."

I aww'd at her but Rianna kept quiet.

I cleared my throat "What about you, hey? Sleep in the golden boy's room? You might as well join the bandwagon."

"Pssht." She shook her head, unpersuasively.

Asma and I knew she did.

She groaned and then put her head on the table after giving up on our further interrogation.