10 ♡ Misunderstanding

Jimin's POV

The interview went awkwardly. I tried avoiding eye contact with her as much as possible. I'm so glad that it wasn't a video interview, or else viewers would be able to pick up on the awkwardness.

I felt kind of bad about raging earlier.

~Flashback~

"Jimin...what is it?" She barely got out in a whisper.

"I just..."

I couldn't explain myself. Her lips were so inviting.

.

.

.

"THANK GOD YOU'RE OKAY!"

~End of flashback~

I was so close to kissing her but J-Hope and Taehyung just HAD to interrupt.

As we were leaving the radio station I told the others I would catch them up in the car.

I went to the restrooms to splash cold water on my face. I looked at myself in the mirror.

Pull yourself together man.

But what's the use? She's probably interested in that Hunseoh guy. I should be happy for her if she is, right?

On the way out of the restrooms I saw Hunseoh talking to a girl. I noticed that he was holding her hand but I shrugged it off like whatever until he went in for a kiss.

My mouth dropped.

He has the nerve to hit on my girl and then kiss another!

Wait...my girl...she's not even my girl, but he's playing her!

I was so mad, I was about to run up to him to give him a piece of my mind.

"HUNSEOH!"

I stormed up to him and the girl.

"Oh, hey Jimin. What's up?"

"JIMIN! Hurry up or we're leaving without you!" J-Hope ran up to me also dropping his face at the sight of the two holding hands.

We looked at them oddly then he literally had to pull me away before I said something I would regret.

We didn't speak to anyone all the way home and I ignored them all at the dorm.

Laura's POV

Jimin hogged the TV while everyone went to sleep. They were tired out from the day.

I was sitting in the kitchen drinking a glass of milk thinking about if everything was okay. Was he jealous or something? Was he really about to kiss me? Nah, I'm just misinterpreting his actions. He was probably going to scream in my face or something.

But what would have happened if Taehyung and J-Hope didn't interrupt?

Then throughout the interview he seemed out of sync with the rest of us. He never looked at me once. Even when we were asked questions together he avoided eye contact.
Ahh, I'll just sleep on it. I was about to walk down to my bedroom but Jimin had the TV on a little loud.

I went to the lounge to tell him to turn it down but as I stumbled in he was asleep on the couch.

He looked so fragile, curled up in a ball and hugging a pillow. Then I noticed his sculpted arm around the pillow. Oh why must he always be sleeveless? I smiled like an idiot noticing his muscular arm this way. I admired his adorable face for a while but his sleeping expression changed. His face started to look angry, as if he was in the middle of a nightmare. He clutched the pillow tighter. I wanted to go cuddle him to comfort him but we were still on bad terms so I had to hold back.