22 ♡ Tears

Laura's POV
It was inevitable to wake up to the blinding sun the next morning, as I forgot to close the blinds.

Whilst squinting in the brightness, I sat up and turned to place my feet on the floor; next to my bed.

As I stayed seated on the edge, I peeked over my shoulder to the dozing but ever-so-cuddly-looking Jimin.

Boy am I going to miss this sleepy prince.

I turned back to face the window with my eyes closed, letting the sun radiate my skin for a moment.

A bright new day was greeting us on this fine morning, sending a warm feeling inside my stomach.

However, the thought of us leaving in two days led to a sudden sadness welling up in my chest.

My first time in Korea has definitely been memorable.

It has been a crazy time at BigHit with the boys, the girls, Hunseoh and Miranda...it's all a bit mad.

A gurgling sound then emerged from my stomach, interrupting my daze. Maybe if I sneak out of my room I can get a quick bite to eat, without waking up Jimin.

I stood up and suddenly felt a hand grab mine.
Jimin managed to have enough energy to pull my entire body back into bed.

He opened his eyes a little "Jagi~ don't leave me."

"Oh? So you are awake." I smiled, lacing my arm over his waist.

From where I was admiring him, his creamy face shone; complimenting his smile.
His complexion was just beautiful.

I'm sure going to miss him.

"Jimin, I'm hungry and we've got a big day ahead of us."
"Aniyoooo" He said in a babyish voice, while pulling the blankets back over me.
Our hands made there way over to one another as we embraced in a tight hug.
"I love you Park Jimin." I murmured into his chest.
He stroked my hair. "Saranghae Laura."

Interrupting the peace, Taehyung entered without knocking.

"Chingu's! We have practise!!"

"YAH TAEHYUNG!" Jimin shouted while throwing his pillow at Taehyung's head.
He caught it just above his head.
"Hahaha Jiminnie has no jams...and no aim."

"Taetae leave them alone." I sloped my neck up a bit, noticing Asma tiptoeing from behind him, peaking into the room. When she caught my eye contact, she giggled at us.
"Be down in the practise room at 9:00am, sharp!" Taehyung loudly commanded.

They closed the door and I could hear them walking down the hall.

As Jimin went to rest his head down on the mattress, I complained.
"You shouldn't have sacrificed your pillow."
He smiled brightly "But now I can share yours!" He wiggled his eyebrows at me while I rolled my eyes.

I shifted the pillow over so we could share.
We turned to face each other now inches apart, and what came next wasn't surprising...

"WAKE UPPPPPP, WAKE UUUUP!" J-Hope walked in with his legendary morning call.

---8:59am---