6 ♡ Flow

Morning

Laura's POV

EXO's song 3.6.5, aka my alarm, went off at 6:00am.
It usually puts me in a good mood for the day but thinking about Jimin all night made me lose sleep and this song was the last thing I wanted to hear.

I snaked my hand out from under the covers to push my phone off the bed-side table in the hope that it would leave me in silence.
It didn't stop.

I squinted my eyes listening to Baekhyun's voice singing cheerfully before I groaned and rolled off the bed to turn it off.

I went to take a quick shower and as I went to brush my teeth I could hear Jungkook and Taehyung raving to G-Dragon in the next room.
I rolled my eyes.
How do they have this much energy at this unholy hour?

I put my hair up into a bun, threw on my pale blue sweater over my black knee-slit skinny jeans and slid into my black and white slip-ons.
I picked up my phone and headed for the door.

I was scrolling through all my unread messages as I left the room before stumbling into guess who?

Park Jimin.

I looked up cautiously as he yawned and stretched, with his arm muscle just tensing enough to make my insides flip.

His scruffy morning hair went perfect with his grey vest and dreamy tiresome eyes.
This messed up look was enough for me to fall in love with him all over again.

Jimin's POV

She was too busy staring at her phone that she bumped into me on the way out from her room.
I yawned, too tired to put up with the day after having a restless night thinking about her holding my hand.

"You're no way 7th place Park Jimin." Replayed in my mind.

I looked down at her lost face.
"Mianhae!" She bowed before rushing off to the kitchen before I could get a word out.

She looked cute.

Laura's POV

I hope he didn't notice but I was blushing badly.
How could I embarrass myself in front of him already?
I quickly grabbed a muffin from the kitchen and went straight to the practise room.
He must think I'm a total klutz.

Namjoon and Jin were already there.
"Morning!" they said in sync as I replied with a nod with my mouth full of muffin.
Taehyung and Jungkook came skipping into the room as chirpy as ever along with Suga dozily trailing behind.

"Suga hyung sleeps all the time." Jungkook explained.

"I don't. I take frequent naps and spend the nights writing lyrics...it's the best time."

Jimin and J-Hope then entered along with their manager and a guy I hadn't seen before.

"Annyeong everyone. I would like to see how you will perform your songs today. We are going to be shooting 'Beautiful' and 'Adult Child' tomorrow so I want to see the walkthroughs."

Oh, so this was the director for their music videos.
So far I was only playing the girl the boys walk with and sing to in 'Beautiful' so there wasn't much for me to do.
The dance version wasn't going to be filmed until this video was released so I didn't have to worry about sweating it out today.

'Beautiful' started playing and we showed them the routine.
The director looked a bit disappointed. "Um...run it again. This time with more energy."

We did so and he told us to re-do it again, this time more 'flirty'.

He still didn't look impressed.
I guess a sweat was going to be worked up today after all.
"Hm, something just doesn't seem to flow...Jimin."

His head shot up. "Yes, sir."

"Can you try to be more playful around her? You're supposed to be trying to win her heart so can you try to act a little...less stiff?"

The boys giggled.

His eyes narrowed to them which silenced them. "Of course."

We ran through Jimin's part over and over and I could feel my cheeks getting warm.
We tried so many ways of him getting closer to me, putting his arm around me, playing with my hair and stuff and it was super cute but their director didn't seem satisfied.

Jimin's POV

I couldn't believe I had to keep going over my bit with her.
Every time she made eye contact with me my heart fluttered in my chest and I couldn't keep focus.

Laura's POV

"JIMIN-AH!" Suga exclaimed.

We all turned to look at him. The other boys were probably tired of this song being overplayed and wanted to get to run through 'Adult Child'.

Suga paced over and shifted Jimin aside. "I'll show you how it's done."

They replayed the song and Suga did some movements according to Jimin's part while lip syncing to the song.
He held my hand and spun me around and teased by winking and stuff.

Everyone was whistling and clapping for him.

"See?" Suga said, turning his head to Jimin.

Jimin's POV

"See what?" I coldly replied.
What does this hyung think he's playing at?
I couldn't contain my anger any longer and had to step back in.
I pushed him to the side and demanded the track to replay.

"I got it."

Jungkook sighed as he had to sing his part again.
Then it was my turn and I fully went into flirt mode and held her waist while singing, kissing her hand after my part and lifting her chin up so that our faces were millimetres apart.

Laura's POV

What did Jimin just?

When did this side of him come out?

My heart was racing.

------------------------------- :D

END OF CHAPTER

Woooooot how was that chapter?

I was going to make it longer but didn't want to add too much of the story in so I ended it here for now.

I hope you enjoyed it (I'm trying to spice it up a bit).

The next chapter is going to include what happens the rest of the day and we'll see this Jimin/Suga conflict continue hahaha.

Please vote for my story c:

#jhopeyoureperfect

Laura :D