9 ♡ Coffee

Laura's POV

"Come on Laura, let's watch our music video now" Suga hummed in my ear as he slowly swayed me side to side.

I loosened out of his grip and agreed. We all walked over to the tv screens and watched the playback of Adult Child.

As Suga rested his chin on my shoulder my eyes drifted over to Jimin. He had one hand up resting on a ledge while he was staring at the screen with his eyebrows furrowed.

I wondered what was on his mind.

Jimin's POV

I could feel her gaze on me throughout the music video but I didn't dare to show it. Her concentration broke during Suga's rap. That's when I decided to look at her.

As she held her focus on Suga I admired her pretty face and thought about how the Beautiful music video may be the only moment I get to hold her. Then I remembered the hug that we shared.

I sighed. I saw how Suga was resting on her and was frustrated at how close they were. She's probably interested in him too.

There goes my chance.

Laura's POV

Suga looked reeeally hot when he rapped. He impressively rolled a basketball around his shoulders in a trick.

It came to the end of the song.

"Manyang sunsuhaetdeon i ddaereul ijji ma" (But do not forget this time of blissful ignorance.)

I bit my lip a little.

Suga ended the song with the whisper...

"Jinjja, byeol geo aninigga" (Really, it's nothing like how it seems.)

...Which made me melt inside.

"Wow, that was amazing! Jin your singing was so good!"

"Jinja?" Jin hyung asked.

"Yeah, seriously. And the raps were on point as usual."

"We do try" Namjoon laughed while Suga squeeze hugged me from behind.

"What did you think of my rap?" He cooed in my ear.

My body tingled in his grip and I ducked my blushing face in attempt to think of an answer.

"My rap was good too though right?" J-Hope jumped in front of me.

"Of course! ~Following the number exchange is an all-night texting session, my feelings for you just keep getting better than better. But I can't figure out how you feel about me...It's a one sided love but it's still beautiful." I rapped his lyrics in English.

"Woooow!" J-Hope smiled brightly, while the others clapped and cheered.

Just then their manager rushed over to us. "We're making a move in 5 minutes, we have an interview at a radio station to introduce Laura on BTS: dancing with the stars. We will eat lunch there."

We walked to the car and the boys piled in one after the other. Jimin was in front of me but let me in before himself. What a gentleman.

"Kamsahamnida" I smiled at him.

I couldn't help but blush.

---

After a 30 minute drive we pulled up at a tall corporate building. This side of town was more business-like and filled with older people.

We walked up a few steps leading to a double door.

We were greeted by a sweet looking guy with a delicate jawline and soft lips. He was also a lot taller than the guys.