5 ♡ First

Laura's POV

When I entered the lounge I saw all the mouth-watering food that Jin prepared laid out on the table. The boys sat around the table eager to eat. I was very hungry too, so I rushed to find a seat.

"Noona, sit next to me!" Jungkook pleaded while pulling my arm towards the seat next to him.

"No, no, sit next to me!" Taehyung tugged on the other arm.

I was now the piece of rope in their tug of war.

Jin sighed before saying "Let the pretty girl breath. There's a space next to me." He patted the seat next to him.

Listening to their hyung, the boys let go of me so I could plop down on the seat next to Jin...which was conveniently opposite Jimin.

Jimin's POV

Laura and Namjoon announced their lateness by their loud giggles running down the hall and stumbling into the lounge to join the rest of us, although, I seemed like the only one to notice.

What have they been talking about outside for so long?

Everyone seems to be getting closer to her already but me.

After a fight between Taehyung and Jungkook she sat down next to Jin which was the seat opposite me.

Just my luck?

J-Hope kicked me under the table.

"Ow!" I exclaimed causing everyone to look at me.

I scratched the back of my neck as they waited for me to fill the silence.

"...What? Hobi kicked me."

"I did not!" He said glaring at me.

All I could do is blank my expression at the situation and narrow my eyes at Hobi.

"Let's eat deliciously!" Jin cheered, revealing the main dish.

Laura's face brightened at her first sight of home cooked Korean food.

"Wow, it looks great Jin!" She beamed.

I smiled at her comment then glanced over to Hobi who was smirking at me.
Gosh, he doesn't know how to be subtle about things.

With only the table between us I could feel my heart thumping loud enough for the whole dorm to hear. I was getting hot.

Laura's POV

I couldn't contain my excitement as I piled up my plate wanting to try everything.

"Whoa, noona eats a lot! Just like taetae!" Jungkook laughed.

It tasted as great as it smelled. Nothing like any Korean food I had at restaurants back home, it was way better.I sighed in delight at how amazing it all tasted.

The boys giggled at my facial expressions after each bite.

"Is the food up to your standards?" Namjoon asked.

"Are you kidding me?! It tastes so good. I'm kind of embarrassed of my own cooking now. My compliments to the chefs." I nodded at Jin and Jungkook.
They exchanged eye smiles with each other and with me.

"Question! Laura noona, we never get a real girl to do this. Please rank us in order of looks 1 being the best looking and 7th ugliest."
Taehyung snapped his head towards Jimin while giggling to himself.

"Yeah, I'm 7th. Excuse me." Jimin said before swiftly leaving the room.

That escalated quickly.