16 ♡ Awards

Jimin's POV

"...But he's invited Miranda over again so it's going to be torture for me."

Laura's...jealous?

Miranda immediately swallowed me in a hug when I opened the door for her. Her sweet scent engulfed me as we hugged. We walked to the lounge where the others were, but in the absence of Yoongi.

Laura's POV

Miranda had the smuggest face on when she entered with Jimin. I rolled my eyes.

Yoongi mysteriously left us without warning.
Lucky him, he doesn't have to witness these two flirting around all night.

"Where is he?" Jimin asked. The boys and I shrugged apart from J-Hope.

"He just said that he was going for a walk, I didn't think much of it. Sorry Miranda, he didn't know you were coming over." Hobi explained.

"Heh, none of us did" I muttered under my breath.

Namjoon elbowed me, clearly to stop me in case anyone heard.

"Ow!" I shout-whispered, rubbing my arm. It wasn't like it was loud enough for her to hear anyway. She was too preoccupied with Jimin to care what I had to say.

We sat around just talking. I was bored in her company to be honest. I kept quiet most of the time and when they asked me if I was okay I just said that I was tired. I was usually more talkative but she maintained the conversation so I decided to view from the side line.

I tapped my yawning mouth with my hand and Namjoon tilted his head at me, giving me a - could you be acting any more bored right now? - look. I'm sorry but she was slowly putting me to sleep.

She went on about how she's a big fan of Big Bang and that her bias was Taeyang. Jimin, of course, had a lot to say here so they went on fangirl/boying over him. She then brought up the time when Jimin, Jungkook, Jin and Tae covered Taeyang's You're My.

"~You're my chocolate, my sweetest chocolate, I really wanna have you." Jimin sang. I tried my hardest to not show the delight on my face as he sung. It was a lullaby and it wasn't helping that I was falling half asleep.

"~You're my ice cream, my sweetest ice cream, I really wanna have you." Jin started to sing along too.

Taehyung's voice then awakened me "I want ice cream now! Let's go to Sarang Ice Cream, jebal!" Taehyung pleaded.

We all agreed. Good, anything to get out of this house and divert this conversation.

---

We arrived outside Sarang Ice Cream and were surprised to see Yoongi sitting inside with Suhyun.

So this is where he said he was "going for a walk" ;)

She had the biggest smile on her face as she talked with Yoongi. They were both laughing and I remembered what Suhyun told me about him before.

~Flashback

"We used to be really close back then. After school he would come to visit me at work and we'd talk for hours after closing time. Then BigHit happened. The time we spent talking at night decreased ever since. One day it all stopped. He doesn't come to do that anymore. Only when all the boys pop in from time to time away from their busy schedule which is nice but never alone like before. It used to be our special thing, you know? I really do miss Yoongi's company."

~End of flashback

But here she was, alone with Yoongi. Perhaps Yoongi learnt some things like I did, that night that we kissed. Maybe he's realised that Suhyun's the one for him. Okay, okay I'm jumping to conclusions here but it'd be nice if they got together. They've been good friends for many years and she really cares about him. I was glad that she got her Yoongi back.