11 ♡ Cheater

Jimin's POV

"Wait...I'm your bias?"

She hid her face in her hands and mumbled a "Yes"

My face brightened up all of a sudden.

"So I am number 1!" I tried pulling her hands away from her face but she tugged back giggling and then swiftly shoved me off.

"Pfft, just because I bias you doesn't mean you're number 1" she teased.

I pouted, giving her my puppy eyes.

She laughed at my poor aegyo and made her way to the door pulling me by the hand "Come on, Jungkook and I are going to buy groceries...wanna come?"

Laura AND Jungkook, yes please.

I shrugged "Sure, I'm not busy."

She laughed and hit my head.

"Don't try to sound cool, pabo!"

~At the supermarket

Laura's POV

Jungkook passed me a sheet of paper "This is the shopping list Jin gave me."

I scrolled over the items "Hmm...beef."

Jimin grabbed the shopping list "Ohh noo, not beef bulgogi again!"

"Yaaah not again!" Jungkook shook his head in agreement.

I just laughed at them and started pushing the trolley to the meat section.

They were shoving each other, fighting over who was going to push the trolley for me.

I stopped and turned to them. "Seriously guys. Jimin, just push."

"Yaaah Jungkook-ah" His eye smile beamed at Jungkook who returned a disgusted look and walked in front of the trolley. I joined him which turned Jimin's smile into a frown as he was stuck trailing behind. He slumped the upper half of his body over the handles and pushed the trolley slowly behind us.

We soon got to the meat section and I let them pick out the type of beef.

We continued winding through the aisles of the super market throwing in items on Jin's list.

"Um...we need milk, up there." I pointed to a high shelf but couldn't reach so Jungkook went to reach for it.

I notice his toned arm as he pulled it down to our level.

"This one?"

I zoned out for a moment.

"Noona?"

Wow the maknae has gotten a little muscular.

"Laura?" Jimin also asked.

"Oh, sorry" I shook my head, snapping out of it "Yeah, that's the one."

After strolling around getting the remaining items on the list we went to the tills.

Bzz. Bzz. Bzz. Jungkook's phone rang.

He picked up.

"~yeah, yeah...oh okay, sure"

He hung up "Jin hyung asks if we can get more tissues for the kitchen, we just ran out."

"Sure you stay here, I'll run and get some" I offered.

"No, no. Allow me" Jimin said, running off.

Jungkook and I continued to wait in line.

.

.

.

"Laura...?"