7 ♡ Jukebox

Laura's POV

My heart was still racing as we left the building and entered the street.

We decided to go out for some ice cream after practise.

Their director was finally pleased with how we were to perform in the music video. I'm excited for it but at the same time a little scared. I hope I don't act too nervous in front of Jimin when he sings to me or seem too into him at the same time...ahh I'm over thinking it, I'm sure it'll be fine.

We walked about 3 blocks when all of a sudden Suga grabbed my hand and pulled me inside an ice cream parlour named Sarang Ice-Cream.

He headed straight for a table booth at the back and took the space next to me before the others tumbled in to fill the rest of the space around us.

A waitress with pretty brown hair and a red bandana tied in a bow at the top approached our table. She smiled and her eyes twinkled as she passed us the menus. She wore a variety of badges of different bands over her apron under a ripped sleeveless jean jacket.

"Bangtan, long time no see!" She ruffled Taehyungs hair before her eyes fell onto me. She raised an eyebrow. "Oooh! Who's this?!"

"She's my noona Laura, she won the dance with the stars competition and is staying with us!" Taehyung explained.

"Noona? She looks younger than you Tae. Annyeong Laura, Suhyun imnida, it's nice to meet you. I'm an old friend of Yoongi oppa" She bowed.

I looked at Suga.

"Yah, we go way back"We used to be in school together."

"Your innocent school boy look hasn't changed one bit despite the fact you're a rapper now" She giggled.

"Aiiish~ what can I say? A girl always loves a boy in uniform."

She rolled her eyes.

I smiled at her "Nice to meet you too Suhyun and yes...I am younger than Taehyung."

"See Tae! She's only noona to Jungkook." She flicked his head.

Taehyung pouted. "I like calling her noona."

"Just because she's more mature than you." Namjoon added.

"Anyway, what flavour would you like? It's on me." Suga said, draping his arm over my shoulder. Free ice cream! How could I say no?

We both stared at the menus of a dozen different flavours.

The others pushed their menus forward so I'm guessing they already knew what they were going to order.

"I really can't choose, there's so many!"

"Well, we have a new banana brownie flavour if you'd like to try. It's really yummy!" Suhyun recommended.

I nodded, "Sounds good to me!" I closed my menu and passed it to her.

"Sure thing! What can I get for the rest of you guys?"

"Chocolate Fudge"

"Cookie Dough"

"COOKIE DOUGH!"

"Vanilla"

"Mint Choc Chip!!"

"Bubblegum"

"Strawberry!"

"The usual, no change there then." She laughed "I'll be back soon." She winked and left to get the ice cream.

Her bubbly persona reminded me of my friends back home. I looked down at my hands while twiddling my fingers.