13 ♡ Blossom

Jimin's POV

"What bit did you like best? Mine I bet"

"Ha, yours is alright I guess" she rolled her eyes at me.

"Just alright?!" I pouted, edging my face a little closer to hers.

She continued looking into my eyes and I failed to notice that my pout turned into a smile as I got lost in hers.

For a moment our eyes shifted side to side while admiring each other.

This is it. I'll do it right this time.

My feelings took over as I tilted my head, examining her lips.

They were too tempting not to kiss.

I moved in a little closer in order to finally steal our first kiss but then Hobi just had to arrive.

"JIMIN-AH!" he called from the door, which made Laura and I quickly separate.

J-Hope wae?

Every.

Damn.

Time.

His smiley expression crumbled away as he realised that he had just walked in on an intimate moment, he gasped "Mianhae! I did it again." before slapping his head.

We both stared at him blankly, while silently judging.

He awkwardly looked at us both "Uh...I just wanted to remind you that Miranda will be here soon. Jimin, Jin wants you to help bring in the food bags and Laura, please round up the others."

We obeyed Hobi's orders and parted.

Laura's POV

Oh J-Hope...not again.

They went off to help Jin while I went round to each of the other boys' rooms to tell them to get ready.

Suga was the last boy I went to tell because his room was at the end of the corridor.

I knocked on his door.

From inside he mumbled a "Mm, come in."

I opened the door and he swivelled round in his desk chair to check who it was, surprised at my presence.

"Laura-ah! What brings you to my room?" he smirked while raising an eyebrow.

Aishhhh this guy is seriously a byuntae (pervert).

"Just wanted to remind you to get ready 'cause Miranda should be here any minute."

I was just about to close the door before he interrupted "Wait, come here for a minute. I want your opinion on something."

I hesitated for a moment before cautiously entering his room, closing the door behind me.

I looked around. His room was kind of dark, being lit only by a little table lamp that glowed onto his polluted desk of notepads and pens. He had a shelf on top of his bed stacked up with notebooks - probably songbooks - and albums. To the left of his bed was a chest of drawers with a pile of beanies on top. He had at least a dozen beanies.

He was sitting at his desk where his computer was, along with hundreds of wires and musical electronics he likes to play with.

Patting the edge of his bed he invited me over to join him. It was right next to his desk, which made up for the lack of seating arrangements in his room.

"I was just working on a new song, I want your opinion on it."

I plopped down next to him and he pushed a notepad across the desk towards me.