21 ♡ Healing

Author's Note:
Just briefly wanted to apologise for that long assssss wait for this update. I'll explain myself at the end of the chapter.
Hope you enjoy!!
----------------------------------:)

Laura's POV

I finally decided to get out of bed the next day, after losing a considerable amount of sleep.

Last night we shared an awkward dinner after returning from the interview and Jimin's fight with Hunseoh.

Jimin didn't speak to me at all during the drive home, even though we sat next to each other the entire journey.

At the dinner table I kept to myself by listening to everyone else's conversations. The only noise I made was from my chopsticks hitting the metal of my rice bowl.

At around 11:30pm the boys started to settle into their rooms for the night.

The girls asked me if I wanted to talk since they noticed my unusual silence but I decided to sleep early instead, which of course didn't quite plan out.

The entire night I spent tossing and turning because I knew that the only position I'd feel comfortable in would be cradled in the warmth of Jimin's arms (as sad as that is).

For the remainder of the day I stayed in my room like a hermit. I slept through breakfast, and lunch didn't really appeal to me. I was hungry but didn't feel like getting up or seeing anyone.

Namjoon and Jin visited my room, wondering what was up. I let them in because they brought snacks and made an effort so we talked for a while.

I avoided all conversations to do with Jimin but I think they noticed me doing so.

They did try to help, but only reminded me that the girls and I were leaving soon.

Must we only have a few more days with Bangtan while my relationship with Jimin crumbles at this point?

Wait, what relationship?

We've never even kissed.

Namjoon interrupted me mid-thought "Laura, I don't want to force you or anything but we kind of need to practise for the stage tomorrow."

Oh crap, yeah.

The last performance of Bangtan this summer was on the MelOn Premiere stage tomorrow. It was going to be the big final show and our last performance with them.
We were going to perform Beautiful one last time and Rianna finally gets to live her dream of doing the duet dance to Save Your Goodbye with Jungkook.

At the beginning of summer I won the chance to dance with BTS.
This was the stage my entire trip was about.
I was going to dance with them in Boy In Luv, We Are Bulletproof Pt. 2 and Just One Day.

Jin was excited about the new songs they were going to perform that they have been secretly practising without us.
They've recently been working hard on a new album...it's going to be called "wild and dark" or something.

You would expect me to join Jin in his excitement but I didn't.

"Laura, you're going to love the new songs. But all that later, will you come down to practise?"

"I'm not feeling up to it guys. Sorry to disappoint but I want to be alone for a while. I promise I'll get my own rehearsal in later in the evening."

They agreed and hugged me before they left for practise.

---

It was 5pm when Asma and Rianna barged into my room.

"Hey lazy ass, let's go somewhere. You need some fresh air."