18 ♡ Haruman

Laura's POV

There was something about him being wrapped in my arms that made me feel relaxed and at ease again. Unfortunately, it was already two in the morning and we were both so tired, so we decided to call it a night. But all I wanted was for him to hold me and allow me to fall asleep in his arms.

He kissed my forehead before making his way to the door but he froze for a moment.

His back was facing me so I didn't catch his expression, only noticing that his body was slightly tensing up.

"...Jimin? What is it?"

He silently raised his hand to point to the bottom of my door.

My eyes followed and I saw a shadowy figure moving on the other side, making me feel uneasy. I pulled the bed sheet over half my face as I squirmed, making a noise that triggered Jimin's manly instinct to check out who, or what it was.

He slowly tiptoed over to the door and then quickly opened it...revealing the sneaky maknaes who tumbled in on him, clearly eavesdropping this whole time.
"Yah!"

"Shh! everyone's trying to sleep!" I shout whispered while I chuckled at the three trying to regain their balance

Jimin grabbed them both by a shoulder "Have you only just gotten back now? You would have been dead if PD-Nim caught you coming back this late."

They giggled "It's fine, we know our sneaky ways in and out of this place." Jimin gave them a look.

I sighed "Where are they then?"

"We dropped them at their hotel."

Jimin looked between us both "...Who? Who's been dropped off at what hotel? Am I missing something here?"

I had to explain "Rianna and Asma are here, in Seoul. Long story. We're going to see them tomorrow at 10, want to come?"

He shrugged then smiled "Sure, goodnight Laura."

"Suuure, goodnight Lauraaaaa." the maknaes imitated Jimin's voice in sync, before laughing.

"Yah! Paboyah!" was all I heard from Jimin down the hall, hitting them along the way.

---

The next morning I took a while just lying in bed, thinking about his confession.

~Flashback

"S... sa...sarang-saranghae?" I guessed. He only nodded before pulling me into an embrace.

~End of flashback

Jimin loves me. He actually loves me.

I closed my eyes trying to take it all in. I loved him too, but hadn't said it to him yet. Instead, I just kept hugging him because I was so shocked and nothing was more perfect then just holding the person you love.
I sighed in bed just smiling to myself before turning to my side to check the time on my phone.
Oh crap, I better hurry up and get ready to meet Asma and Rianna. I swung my feet out of my bed, laying them down on the cold wooden floor and walked over to the dresser to pick an outfit.

Hmm...
Black skinny jeans, black timberlands and black pigalle t-shirt...so colourful right?
I quickly grabbed an old letterman jacket (guess what colour) and walked out of my room.

I walked across the hall and knocked on Jimin's door. In a few moments I heard him getting closer, opening it to expose his extremely sexy morning hair and baby fresh face. He looked so, "cuddle-able". He rubbed his half open puffy eyes as he yawned a "Good morning my beautiful" before engulfing me in his warm arms.