8 ♡ Beautiful

Chapter 8: Beautiful

Laura's POV

All of the boys introduced themselves to Asma and Rianna but moments later Taehyung mischievously took my phone into another room to Facetime them. Jungkook soon joined him and they've been in there for a good hour or so. In the lounge, Suga was playing video games with Namjoon, while Jin and J-Hope were asleep on the couch.

I peered around into Taehyungs room.

"Enough guys! Phone please." I held out my palm.

Taehyung pouted at me but Jungkook nobly said goodnight to them and hung up. He passed me my phone.

"Thank you. Goodnight boys." I said, closing the door.

I walked down the hallway near the kitchen and caught a glimpse of Jimin's back as he was doing the dishes.

"G'night Jimin."

"Goodnight."

I walked past the door then stopped in my steps, closed my eyes and exhaled.

Go talk to him.

I slowly paced back and peaked my head around the kitchen door.

"Uh..need any help?"

He turned his head to the side with his back still facing me "No, that's okay. You should get some rest."

I bit my bottom lip and wandered in finding my way next to him.

"I'll help doing the drying part."

Jimin's POV

She picked up a rag and started drying before I could reply.

I placed a bowl next to her and we engaged in eye contact. She gave me a perfect smile, which I returned.

I continued to wash up while she dried and put away the dishes.

We were in silence for most of this time but the peaceful atmosphere was nice.

The guys approached the kitchen door.

"Catch you in the morning, we're going to bed now" Namjoon yawned.

"Care to join me?" Suga added, leaning against the frame of the door.

Namjoon raised an eyebrow "Creep."

She laughed.

They strolled off to their rooms, which left myself and Laura the only ones awake in the dorm.

Her phone went off.

I looked to her at my side as I piled up the plates that needed to be dried while she was intoxicated in whatever message she had received.

"OH MY GOSH! My chingues are going to come visit here in a few weeks!"

"Those girls we spoke to earlier?"

"Yeah! Apparently Taehyung and Jungkook convinced them to fly over. We were all planning to come next year but they somehow booked tickets for the last week of summer."

"I think those two have taken quite the interest in your friends." I laughed. She looked up at me and smiled inwardly. Something then came over her and she suddenly hugged me.

I was in shock for a moment as her arms were caged around my back while my arms were left limp against my sides. I moved them up and rubbed her back.

She pulled away. "Sorry...I'm just excited that they're visiting this holiday. I hug everyone when I'm excited."

I hope she gets excited around me more often.