4 ♡ Bliss

After all the preparations for dinner Jin turned down the heating of the stove and left with Jungkook to take showers while their cooking simmered.

This left myself and Taehyung in the kitchen.

I breathed in the spicy aroma of bubbling whatever it was that Jin cooked.

All I know is that it smelt divine, I couldn't wait to taste it.

I wiped down the counter with a wet cloth as Taehyung shuffled over to the oven.

He squished his face up against the glass door to look at the cookie dough.

"They're going to take a while to cook you know?" I explained.

Turning his face towards me he whispered "Don't worry, I'm keeping guard of them" before returning his gaze onto the oven.

I rolled my eyes while a little smile approached the corner of my mouth.

"Suit yourself, I'm going to see what the others are doing." I said, walking towards the door.

"I'll be here" he called, his eyes still glued on the cookies.

I sighed. He was hopelessly cute.

--

I stared down the hallway to the numerous doors that led to each boys' room.

Behind every door led the way to each one of their unique personalities, the entrance to their deepest sentiments and personal aromas.

At the end of the hallway was the lounge where the boys usually watch movies, play video games and generally just jam (except Jimin cause he got no jams) so I decided to wander towards there.

Exiting his room and stepping my way was the leader Namjoon.

He nodded at me.

"I'm going to the balcony for some fresh air, care to join me?"

"Sure, lead the way." I said as I followed behind him.

I noticed looking up at him that Namjoon was the perfect height for a guy.
A few inches taller than me and of course very handsome.
His ideal type was pretty close to what I would describe myself considering that I would wear a white t-shirt, jeans and red converse any day of the week.

As he slid open the balcony door I felt the blissful air whisper past my cheeks.
I stopped for a moment, closed my eyes and took in a deep breath.

For a moment I felt the world at my fingertips.

Korea smelt so different from the UK, much fresher and full of life.

On opening my eyes I exhaled and joined Namjoon who had already sat down at the mini table and chairs; looking out at the sun settling for the day.

"I hope practise wasn't too tiring for you." He mentioned, while sinking back into his chair.

"Nah I'm used to it, it's a lot of hard work but worth it in the end."

He turned his face towards me and smiled.

"Hey, I've got a game for us to play."

"What kind of game?" I replied squinting my eyes at him.

"A getting to know each other game."

"Okay, we've got time to kill before the food is ready how do we play?"

"I ask you a question and you have to answer but it must end with another question. The conversation will keep going and we'll learn more about each other."

"Ok, that sounds fun."

"Let's start. Are you ready?"

"Yep."

"...you're supposed to answer with a question remember." He reminded me while smiling.

"Oh yeah, crap, sorry...where do you see yourself in 5 years time?"

"Hopefully worldwide touring with BTS, if not sooner. How do you find Seoul?"

I sighed smiling.
"This place is beautiful. Just breathing in the air captivates me in all these amazing feelings. My friends and I are praying for the day you guys do a concert in the UK!"

"We've always wanted to do a concert tour around Europe. Your friends like BTS? What's it like in London?"

"Oh my gosh yes! My friends Rianna and Asma are the ones who introduced me to you guys. They LOVE you. It's quite busy as everyone's in a rush to get somewhere. It's pretty hectic but I love it there. How does rapping make you feel?"

He smiled. "That's my favourite question. It makes me feel...infinite. It's my favourite thing in the world. To express myself through rap and be with a group of guys I could proudly call my brothers."

"That's really sweet. But it must be tough not seeing family for long periods of time right?"

"Hey. You didn't let me ask a question." He said sternly.

"Oh yeah, sorry!!"

"Aha that's okay, I'm just messin' around. Yeah it gets me down sometimes but it still feels like family is here. The boys do a good job at that."

"Hmm, what's your favourite thing about the boys?"

"The jokes...everyday. Even though we do a lot of hard work and we hardly see family and everything there's never a day where we aren't laughing which is always great. There's always happiness around from Hobi's excitement to V's 4D alieness. How do you find the guys?"

"I like them a lot, you too. I guess you've all been pretty friendly..."

He could sense my uneasy answer.

"...besides?"

I looked at him and my face dropped.

"I mean Jungkook and V already dibbed being my best friend here and you've all been so welcoming except..."

"Except?"

"Well, I get this feeling that Jimin doesn't like me...or doesn't like me being here at all."

"Ahh no! Don't think that. That pabo!"
He said annoyed.

I looked at him confused.

"He's just being shy, he probably doesn't know what to say to you. He's usually really friendly like V and Jungkook. Maybe he...likes you."

I widened my eyes before letting out an uncomfortable laugh.
"Sure...it doesn't seem like that to me. I just really want him to warm up to me you know?"

"Trust me. It's either he likes you or he's going through some sort of personality change, which I highly doubt."

"I just want him to like me more because...we're going to be spending more time together and with the music video and stuff...I just want my bias to like me." I whined.

"So he's your bias! I knew it! You two would be cute together. Maybe if you got together you'd be able to give him some jams."

We both laughed in hysterics before V magically appeared.

"Nooooooona! Dinner's ready!" He exclaimed before zooming back to the kitchen.

"Let's eat!" I cheered.

"Yeah I'm starving. Let's see if your cookies are any good."
He playfully nudged me as we walked down the hallway.

"Ha, they're delicious. You'll see."
__________________________
End of chapter.
__________________________
Hiya! Sorry for a really delayed update. I've been seriously busy and am suffering from writers block. I can't seem to think of new scenes to write about😭
I hope you enjoyed this chapter ^^
Bare with me for the next one. If there's a high demand I shall get my imagination running!
I'm also open up for any new ideas you might have for what you'd like to see in this fanfic:)
Please vote this story and follow me I'll follow back ☺️
Also check out my chingu's Jungkook fanfic called What Am I To You?
It's A M A Z I N G. Check her on my followers list @rianna_96
xoxo💖