12 ♡ Close

Author's Note

Please watch the media file first before continuing the story to get you into the zone of what's about to happen :)

Sorry for a late update but there's so much of the story I'm trying to get involved and stuff it's confusing myself XD

Enjoy Jungkook's cover dance of Save Your Goodbye by Mike Posner, choreography by Kyle Hanagami.

Laura's POV

A little earlier the next day I woke up because I wanted to get more practise for the choreography of beautiful.

I grabbed my phone, a bottle of water and made my way to the practise rooms.

I was about to enter but someone dressed in all black was already in there searching through their iPod for a song.

My eyebrows furrowed a little as I narrowed my eyes on him, not recognising which member he was.

I hid behind the door as he headed to the back of the room, just peeking my head around so that he wouldn't notice me.

He shifted his weight onto one leg, bending the other knee with his head down.

He was wearing the same high top black vans as me and a snapback, which read "dope" on the front. I was still puzzled as to who this mysterious member was because the front of his cap covered his face.

The song started to play... (play media file at this point)

~Excuse me, your heart is in my heart...

He raised his head as part of the beginning of the dance...

.

.

.

...It was Jungkook.

~Hello, you've taken this too far,

Am I just a piece you push in your board game?

Have you been laughing all day long?

You like it when it's hard for me to see straight,

You make it go on and on and on and on and on~

My eyes widened.

~Save your goodbye,

You're everywhere I go,

You're everywhere I go, go, go~

He suddenly noticed me and stopped.

I gasped and hid behind the door. I started panting.

Crap, he's going to think I'm a creep.

"Noona, there's no point hiding."

I took a deep breath in and scrunched up my face.

"Laura, I know you're there."

I exhaled and gave in. I turned my head around to look at him and he smiled and waved me in to join him.

I walked towards him embarrassingly hiding behind my water bottle and hoodie "Sorry for creepily staring..."

He laughed "it's okay, I'm just working on a solo dance."

"I really like the song, who's it by?"

"Mike Posner."

"Oh, the guy who sung cooler than me?"

He nodded.

"The dance was amazing."