Chapter 44

He wants those colorful looking skanks, then those I shall be. I put on booty shorts and put pads to keep it from sinking into my skin. My favorite crop top. I put on my boots and put my hair into a messy bun. We're suppose to go on a date today eh?  Who cares? I walked out my room and went downstairs. He was on the couch watching t.v. I slowly walked by. "Laura.." He said. I looked at him. "Hm ? You say something?" I asked. "What are you wearing?" He asked getting up and standing in front of me. "I'm wearing clothes. Their super cute!" I say looking at me. "Go change." He said. "Your not my father. I will be going to the park to hang out a group of friends okay?" I say and turn to leave. But not before he had my wrist. "I told you I was sorry and this little attitude isn't sitting well with me." He said now clearly upset. I smirked. "Your always sorry right? How about I go to the park and talk to a few guys to see if they would do what you keep doing to me?!" I say looking at him dead in the eyes. He was losing his patience and he was losing it fast.

Considering now that I know he's bipolar, I shouldn't be messing with him at all but I'm tired of all the tears falling out my eyes. Its either he shows me some real emotions or I hide all of mine and fake it til I make it. Which is kinda hard to do since I'm already buried deep. I grabbed his hand and pulled it off my wrist. "Laura...." He said softly. "I'll be out all day. You should go enjoy yourself with any skank you pick up then meet me at the club." I say stuffing some money in my bra and pockets. Can't afford to get my bag filled with money to get snagged if I wasn't paying attention. "Laura Marano...." He said a little more confident. "Ross Lynch... I'm not a puppy or a puppet. Since I'm tooo trusting with you, maybe you should do the same with me." I say and walk out the house. All I hear is a smash and him scream. No car today. I'll walk.

I've been out all day. I got some breakfast and lunch. Its a quarter past 4. I looked and I seen Rydel. "Delly!?" I called her over. She looked and smiled. She started over and some guy was in front of me. All day guys have been trying to get at me too. I faked a smile. "I have a boyfriend." I say. "What's wrong with you guys? Your wearing a bit less clothes than usual. Are you at the rebelious stage of your relationship?" He asked. I look at him. He smiled. "Do you know me?" I asked. "Uh? Who doesn't?" He said. I chuckle. "Thanks." I say. Rydel walked up. "Hey Laur. Who dis?" She asked. I laughed. "I don't k-" He cut me off. "I'm Emett." He said. "Nice to meet you." She smiled. I chuckled and looked at her. "Talk soon." He winked and left. Huh? "Why are you looking like this and how did you get passed Ross looking like that?" She asked. "I told him to trust me. I came out to clear my head. I wasn't gonna stay cooped up and cry." I say. She nodded. "Why don't we get our nails done and get you some decent clothes?" She suggested. I nodded. She smiled and took my hand. I laughed.

We got our nails done and now we were just looking through stores. She really cheered me up. She made me put on a red dress and got my hair done. "Thank you". I say to the stylist. She smiled. We then left. Did you know she hates shopping!? Like girl what happened!? She drove me home and didn't say much."Listen I want to say good luck and in the near future, please don't upset him otherwise your house will be a garbage can." She said. I giggled. "Thanks for today." I say. She smiled and hugged me. "If he does anything then you know where to find me." She said handing me my bag. I smiled and nodded. "Enjoy your night." She winked. I chuckled and walked inside. As soon as I did, a sweet smell hit my nose. I put the bag down and followed it. I walked into the living room and I saw candles and rose petals. I walked towards the roses on the counter. I sniffed them. "Welcome home." He said. I turned around and there he was with a suit and a teddy bear. It had a heart that said 'I'm sorry' and a box. I smiled. He dimmed the lights and set the mood.  "I'm sorry Laura. I love you". He said. I slowly approached him. "Please don't knee me again." He said. I chuckle. I looked and saw he had made us dinner. The cake said inside of a heart. 'You complete me.' I smiled and I looked to see he had set out a few romance movies and gogurt for me. "You got this for me?" I asked. He nodded. I wrapped my arms around him. He smiled and hugged me tightly. "I'm sorry." He whispered.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Comment and Vote!!!!!!!!
~Ash♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥