Chapter 6

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Ross' P.O.V~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I made sure all of the decorations were up. Jacob was so nervous. I told him to wing it like I do in some of my performances.It's so cute how her wants to perfect everything for his mom. He wrote all the songs and its just so adorable. He wants everything to be perfect for his mom which I find like he's already me. Even though not everything would be perfect, we always try our best to make everything as perfect as we can. I was running around the house trying to make sure everything was in tact. She told me she didn't want a birthday party this year. But we're still young. I'm gonna give her parties until I feel like I don't want to anymore. I mean she threw me one last year when I specifically told her I just wanted to spend time with Jake and her. LIke when wil she actually listen to what I want for my birthday? 'Same day you stop doing the opposite of what she tells you.' Not this again.

I looked at the time. 6:00. Perfect. "Rydel is the cake here?"I shouted to my sister. She nodded. "Yes. She just called and said that her and Jacob are on their way."She told me. I smiled. "Ryland!!"I shouted. "On it!I have the mic set for little man. He should be fine but I'll check it again."He said. I nodded. I made sure I had her present. She'll love it. Well I hope. I got her a family trip to the Bahamas and I made sure she got to go to the spa. She's been talking about it for sometime so I though I give it to her. I was gonna make it a trip for us only but then I want Jacob to explore and see the world. Plus I want a nice setting so she does't yell at me when I tell her that I'm taking Jake on tour with us. Once again the seeing the world comes into play. "Ugh..Your still walking around. I thought you got hit by a truck or something?'"I heard behind me. I smiled. I love it when I hear that voice. "Vanessa. How are you?I see that we're still a little catty aren't we? Meow!"I  say pulling out my fake claws. She rolled her eyes. "What's all this? Your not four."She said. "I'm just doing something nice for my wife. You know...The one we've been together for 5 years now. About to be six in 2 weeks. Also your sweet little sister."I smirked. "What is it that I don't like about you?"She asked. "Do I look like I know?"I asked her. She rolled her eyes. "I hope you know that your eyes will get stuck if you keep rolling them like that."I say. She stuck out her finger flipping me off. "I don't think Laura would like that."I smirk. She growled and balled her fist. "Cocky. Your cocky and smug face of yours!"She said. "I love you too sis."I smirked. She punch my shoulder and walked away. Ow..

"Okay. She's here. Everybody hide!!"I say. Everyone scattered to find a place to hide. I heard her mumbling as she walked up the steps."Mommy what's wrong?"Jake asked her. "Nothing sweetie. Lets just get inside so I can make dinner. Then I can talk to your father about something interesting I found out today."She said. "What is it mommy?"He asked her. "Nothing. Come inside."She said opening the door. We all stayed as quiet as possible. "Why is it so dark in here?"She asked and started to clap. The lights came on as we all yelled. "SURPRISE!" She jumped back and adjusted to her surrounding before cracking into a smile. "Aww. All of this for me?"She asked. I smiled and greeted her. She pecked my lips and hugged everyone. "Thank you,You guys are the best."She said. We all laughed at her corniness. "Mom. I kinda wanna show you something. Dad..."He gestured for me. I smiled and nodded. He took her hand brought everybody outside.

Rocky  was doing his thing and grilling. Everyone was having a blast. Jske drew her a picture of us. This kid. My kid is totally talented. Just amazing. Maybe Laur is right. He could be me but a better version of me. We heard the sound cut off. Oh. It's time. I smiled as he walked on stage. His eyes widened as he seen all the people. I walked up. "Focus on mommy."I whispered to him. She was right in the front. He looked at me then her. "Be yourself." I whispered to him. He smiled. "Mommy. This is a song I wrote about us."He smiled. She blew him a kiss as R5 started to play.

'Oh uh-huh

If you ever find yourself stuck in the middle of the sea

I'll sail the world to find you

If you ever find yourself lost in the dark and you can't see

I'll be the light to guide you

Find out what we're made of

When we are called to help our friends in need

You can count on me like 1, 2, 3

I'll be there

And I know when I need it

I can count on you like 4, 3, 2

You'll be there

'Cause that's what friends are supposed to do, oh yeah

Ooooooh, oooohhh yeah, yeah

If you're tossin' and you're turnin'

And you just can't fall asleep

I'll sing a song beside you

And if you ever forget how much you really mean to me

Every day I will remind you

Oooh

Find out what we're made of

When we are called to help our friends in need

You can count on me like 1, 2, 3

I'll be there

And I know when I need it

I can count on you like 4, 3, 2

You'll be there

'Cause that's what friends are supposed to do, oh yeah

Ooooooh, oooohhh yeah, yeah

You'll always have my shoulder when you cry

I'll never let go, never say goodbye

You know...

You can count on me like 1, 2, 3

I'll be there

And I know when I need it

I can count on you like 4, 3, 2

You'll be there

'Cause that's what friends are supposed to do, oh yeah

Ooooooh, oooohhh

You can count on me 'cause I can count on you'

She was shedding tears as everbody applauded and awed at the scene. I was so proud of him. She hugged him tightly as she started to shower him with kisses. His red was as red as a tomatoe. I chuckled as she continuously did it. Awww man. Where's my kisses? Just thenSara handed me a chocolate kiss candy. I smiled at my little niece. I love my family. But seriously where is my shower of kisses? Jacob got a ton of themand still is getting some. Man. She ganded me a bag of the kisses hershey's chocolate. I laughed. I just got why she was giving me these.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
How was that lovelys?'Til I find you' epilouge is up! Comment and vote!!!!!
~Ash♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥