Chapter 12

I got home and it was dark out. I took a shower with my clothes on. I didn't want to get sick so I did that. I changed into short pajama pants and its button-up top with a tank underneath. I sat on the couch eating gogurt and watching tv. My phone rang. I walked over to it. "Hello?" I answer. "Laura. I'm sorry. I want to talk to you. So tomrrow morning please." He said. "I have to study." I say. "Laura.It's a Monday so you don't have to study. You better show up." He said. "I don't want to talk to you. I will be studying." I say. "Okay. If that's how you want to be." He said and hung up. I sighed. He will not do anything to me. I won't have my heart toyed with.

"Let go!!" I shouted as he pulled me up to the rooftop. I fixed my shirt as he let go of my arm. I sigh. "So you were saying something about studying?" He smirked. I was just at my locker when suddenly he put me on his shoulder and then I'm being dragged up the stairs. "Shut up. What do you want?" I asked dusting my shoulders off. He pulled me towards him. "You." He whispered in my ear. I freeze. "Look. I like you." He said wrapping his arms around my slightly exposed waist. Running his fingers over it as he pulled me closer. "After that kiss we shared yesterday…" He bit his lip as looked at me up and down. "Get to the point so I can leave." I say. He smirks and leans towards me. "You nervous?" He asked. "N-No" I stutter. "I didn't bring any gifts or flowers but will you be my girlfriend?" He asked. I froze. Did he just? I didn't know how to answer him at all. I placed my hands on his chest pulling myself away from him. I didn't get far because he was holding onto me. "I let you go yesterday but I'm not letting you go until you answer." He said. I didn't really have a choice. 'Go for it. You fell for him and now you can't say no.' My heart tells me. 'Yes you can. Laura. Think about what he has done to you in these last couple of days. He'll just break your heart'. My mind said. 'There's no way that's gonna happen. He's the one. We both want him.'  My heart said. I smiled. I closed the distance between our lips. He smiled and kissed back. I pulled away. "Yes." I say. "Let's go." He said taking my hand. "Go where?" I ask. "On a date. I'll take you on our first official date tonight. Dress nicely and we are going to the park. We'll be back for your important topics." He said. I nodded. We made our way out.

"Seriously?" I ask as we stood in front of the movie theater. "We could go back my place and watch movies for free." I say. He takes my hand. "Were not going there. Were eating here in this Italian resturant." He said. "Did you know I am part Italian?" I tell him. "I know everything about you." He whispered in my ear. I shivered. "No you don't." I say. He smiles as the guy at the reservations check in table."Ah.Lynch. Welcome." He greeted us. I smiled. "So whom may be the beautiful lady?" He asked looking at me. "This is Laura. My girlfriend." He introduces me. This only made my smile grow. He took my hand and kissed it saying something in Italian. Ross took my hand from him and shot him a quick glare.

He cleared his throat and took us to our table. We sat there with him across from me. "You look beautiful tonight." He said eyeing my outfit. I had on a tight fitted yellow dress. It was a little shorter than I thought but I did look hot. I had on some black pumps and curled my tips as my hair fell on my back. I had on light makeup with my favorite lipgloss. "Thank you." I blush. He smiles and holds my hand. "How do you know so much about me?" I asked. "Well Ms.Marano if I recall, we were best friends." He said. I tilt my head."I don't remember telling you so much about myself." I say. "Wow really? Should I take you back in time to know for sure?" He teases. "No. When's my birthday?' I ask him."November 29,1995." He says. "Favorite topping on fro-yo?" I asked. "Easy. Plain. Fro-yo doesn't need a topping to hide its true goodness." He said. Wow. I stared at him. "I told you everything about me huh?" I ask. He nods. "You know everything about me also. You know the real me." He said rubbing my knuckles with his thumb. I smile as a waiter came to us.

As we walked through the park, he put his jacket over my shoulders. "Don't want you to get sick." He said. I smiled. All evening long he was just so sweet and caring. We would talk about random stuff here and there and now were just looking at the night sky. The stars were twinkling. There was not a place we didn't run into some of his friends. They are not friends I would associate with but they are definately something to him. There were moments where he even forgot I was even there but overall, tonight has been all about us. We approached my doorsteps. I face him.

"Thank you for tonight." I say and smile. "You know that's kinda my line." He said and blushed lightly. I chuckle. "Is Ross Lynch blushing!? Is Marino high's bad boy blushing!?" I tease. He smiles and closes in on me. "Thank you for letting me take you out on a school night." He said. "Thank you for an amazing evening." I say and kiss his cheek. "That's all I get?" He asked. I look at him confused. He took the collar of his jacket and pulled me closer. Our faces just centimeters apart. "Thank you." Was all he said and covered his lips with mine. It was slow and didn't last very long but it seemed like forever. He pulled away. I smiled. He pecked my cheek and turned to leave. "Wait!" I say. He turned back and looked at me. "Your jacket." I say taking it off my shoulders. "Keep it." He winked and walked off. I blushed and went inside.

I smiled as I took his scent in. His jacket still had it. I walked in my room and hung it up in my closet. I changed into some pajamas and set out to get to bed. I pulled my phone into the charger and pulled out my sheets to get in them. My phone then viberated. 'Goodnight, girlfriend;)' I smiled and replied a goodnight. I haven't been this happy since…well ever. I laid down and soon sleep took over me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1.7K reads!! Probably more since I didn't sync it yet but seriously you guys are amazing!! I can't thank all of you enough! Thank you sooo much! Be sure to check out my new story called "Last Christmas". Chapter 1 is already posted:)  Comment and Vote!!!!!!!!
~Ash♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥