Chapter 2

I walked into my first class. Everyone was talking but once they saw me, they grew quiet. I looked at them and suddenly they all turned away. I tilt my head. I felt a presence behind me. I turn around to see the guy from earlier. Everyone gasps. He lightly moves me out of the door way. He then walks to his seat I'm guessing.

I sat down in an empty seat. People were whispering all around me. "Good morning." The teacher greeted. "Good morning." We all say tiredly. It was scientifically proven that our brains do not get in the habit of learning until 10 a.m so basically teachers who we have in the morning are wasting their time. "Laura." The teacher suddenly calls on me. I gulp. Was I spaced out for that long?

"Yes?" I say nervously. "Please go sit with Ross. Ross raise your hand". She instructed. I get up and walk towards me new seat next to the guy. But now I know his name. Ross. Why must I sit here? Some girl sat in my old seat. I looked on. "Stop being so tense. I won't hurt you." He said. I realized that I was gripping my desk so tightly that I was cutting the blood flow to my fingers.

I slowly let go of the desk. "You new?" He asked. "Yes. Today is my first day." I say. "Cool. We haven't had many beautiful girls just show up unexpectedly lately." He said. I blush. "You think I'm beautiful?" I ask. "Absolutely." He winked. I blush a deep shade of pink and turn away so he doesn't see my blushing face. "You seem so chill. How long have you been here?" I ask him. Once calming down, I faced him again. "My whole high school career so these teachers call it." He rolls his eyes.

I looked at him this time. I really looked at him. His hair fell perfectly on his head. His eyes so nice and full of color. You wouldn't be able to tell if he was wearing those shades he was wearing earlier. His lips were pink and soft which made them look very kissable. I looked at his arms. He was very toned and yet very calm. He was pure handsome but something seems off about him. No way a guy who looks that good doesn't have flaws. I bit my lip to the point they were going to bleed.

"Anything to your liking?" He smirked. "Huh?" I ask. "You have been biting your lip and staring at me." He said. Heat rose up to my cheeks. "Oh sorry. I'm a deep thinker so don't mind me." I lie. "Oh really? I am too. But I like the faces you make their cute." He said. He won't stop will he? I turn towards the board. "What's the matter cutie? Can't take the heat?" He smirked. I roll my eyes. I've been talking to him for like 3 minutes and he already seems to know how to push my buttons, the right way.

The class seemed to go by slowly. I would catch him staring at me every once in awhile. We didn't talk much the rest of the period. "Your name is beautiful girl?" He asked. "Laura. Laura Marano." I say. He smiled. "Beautiful name for a beautiful girl. Mine is Ross. Ross Lynch". He said. I am probably as red as a tomatoe. He smirked. This caused me to put my head down. The bell rang for next period. "See you around beautiful." He whispered in my ear and left. Wow. Interesting guy.

It was like the 4th last period of the day. I had lunch. I walked into the lunch room. Woah! I made my way to an empty table. Well I thought it was empty when suddenly I got looks and whispers. "Who does she think she is?" "Is this girl lost or something?"  "Someone please go talk to her." They all murmured but I shake them off. I look down at my food. I felt a presence in front of me and looked up. "Why so sad beautiful Laura?" He asked. I looked around saw those same looks. "Why are they looking at me like that? Do they not like me?" I ask him. He chuckles. "Their just jealous. Your sitting at the cool table without being advised to." He says. Cool table? What the? "Cool table? Don't tell me. You sit here don't you?" I ask. He smiles cheekily. "Yes I do." He says. "Then I should be leaving before the rest of your pack come". I say getting up. "You don't need to. I don't have a pack. I'm actually feared so not much hang around me." He explains. So that's why those  guys left after he said to leave. "So you sit alone?" I ask. "Please no." He said snapping his fingers and a group of kids all walk over and sit with us. "These are all the cool kids." He said. In other words, fake friends.

"Well I guess that's my que to leave. Nice to see you guys. Bye." I say quickly dashing away. I knew he had his eyes fixed on me. I continued walking. I bumped into a girl. "Hi." I say. "Hi." She smiles. "You must be new girl. Laura? Right?" She asked. I nod. "I'm Raini." She said. I smile and shake her hand. "Nice meet you Raini." I say. "Nice to  meet you too. Where are you coming from?" She asked. "Lunch. I was running away from these weird kids and Ross." I say. "Ross? As in Ross Lynch?" She asked. I nodded. "Good." She said. "Good? What do you mean?" I ask. "Keep running from him. He's bad news." She said. I chuckle. "I wasn't running like that. I was just walking away to soak in my new surrounding. What's wrong with Ross?" I ask. "He's known for pure heartbreak. He dumped most of friends after finding out none of them liked music. Then he cheated on his girlfriend and after finding out she cheated after he did, he got into a fight with the guy she cheated with. Yet it's not a problem when he does it." She said. "So he's like some kind of monster because of one fight and cheat?" I ask. "No. After that it was like constant cheating and fighting. He's even known to be bipolar." She said. Wow. So my gut was right. "But he's so sweet and charming." I say. "Don't let him fool you with that. Just do something he doesn't like and boom! He'll get rid of you like that. He may seem all colors on the outside but he's all black on the inside. He might even be colder than Antartica. You should watch your back. Stay away from him like the rest of us." She said fixing her lips gloss. Wow. My first day just became a lesson on reality.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
How was that? Happy Birthday Ross Shor Lynch!!! *Sniffs* He grew up right in front of our eyes.  Comment and Vote!!!
~Ashツツツツ♀♀♀♀♀♀♀♀♀♀♀♀♀♀♀♀♀♀♀♀♀♀♀♀♀♀♀♀♀♀♀