Chapter 86

"Get up!" He shouted.He instantly got off me. My dad marched over to where we were and nearly peeled us off of each other. "I'm sorry sir." He said. "Shut the hell up!" He shouted at him as he dragged him towards the door. "Its all my fault." I say. He glared at me. That look saying, "I'll deal with you in a moment." I hid my face out of embarrassment. I got up and went after them. "No dad.Please. Listen." I called to my dad. "Ross. Go home." He instructed. He nodded and took his jacket and left. My dad looked at me. I smiled sheepishly. "I love the weather lately." I say. He glared at me as he shook his head in disapproval. "Laura...Why?" He asked me. I looked at him.

"Dad. Because I love him." I answered. "Love him? You've only been dating for 3 months! What do you know about love!? Your my daughter and I don't like that kind of behavior and especially not on my couch!" He said. What did I know about love? Alot. "We might have been dating for only 3 months but I love him dad. How do I know I love him? Well dad, he's the only person that I want to ever be with. I've been hurt numerous of times and I still want to be with him. People keep telling me he's no good. You can also add to the list. I'm willing to over look his bad and see him for the good he has. I know. None of you know him like I do. He has his ups and downs and his flaws but no one is perfect. Neither am I. Sue me for caring about someone who cares about me." I say. "I don't care! That doesn't make it okay for you to swallow one another on my couch! You might think its fine but its not! I once was a teenage boy and trust me what I seen just a moment ago isn't just a kiss! It would've led to more than that. And it would've happened on my couch!" He shouted at me. Woah. He has never ever shouted at me before. Like ever. "Are you implying what I think your implying?" I asked biting my lip. I know he's not implying what I think he's implying. He nodded his head.

"That boy wants nothing more than sex. Trust me. And if that's all he wants then he won't be doing that with my daughter." He said. "If he only wanted me for sex then why is he still here? Why does he switch to over drive when he sees me with any other guy besides him huh?" I asked. He looked at me. He looked like he was about explode any second now. "Excuse me?" He asked. "Your excused." I said. "Did you just say that you already slept with him?" He asked approaching me. "No. I didn't sleep with him." I say. "Laura Marie Marano!" He shouted. He only uses my full name when he's about to cut somebody. And in this case, the somebody is me. "What? He's not a bad person. And clearly he loves me and isn't just using me for sex!" I shouted. "That's it. Your no longer allowed to see him." He said. "What!? Are you kidding me right now!? I know grandpa didn't stop you from seeing mom as soon as he caught you two on his couch!" I spat. "No. That's not why I'm not allowing you to see him. I'm just disappointed in you. I expected better from you! There's no way in hell that my daughter will be like the rest of them!" He said. I don't understand why he's making a big deal out of this.

"Like the rest of them!? What's that suppose to mean!? Are you saying your about to become one of those over protective parents!? If that's the case then this conversation is over. And that's long over due!" I say. "Your now not gonna see him but your also grounded. I don't like your attitude. You never had a smart mouth. Its because of him isn't it?" He asked. And here we go again on the blame game. "None of this is his fault! I wanted to show him that I care about him and returning the favor! He didn't know that I'd kiss him! It was a surprise thing and the smart mouth thing, I always had it but I never said anything. I'm just tired of taking bull crap from everyone!" I say. I turned around to walk away because clearly, I was pissed and there's a possiblity he might just take away many of rights. "Returning the favor? Show him that you care? What are you 5!?" He asked. "Your treating me like I'm 5! I'm 18! I can do what ever I feel like doing. And if kissing Ross is one of the activities then so be it. You can't stop me from doing that!" I say. "Start acting like your 18! And that won't be happening! Not under my roof!" He said. Oh my god. If I don't leave soon, I'm gonna break.

"This is the first! Just drop it and leave it alone! Gosh! Its not like we were gonna go further than that!" I say. "Are you kidding me!?" He asked. I rolled my eyes. "You've done it before and clearly I won't accept it!" He said. "Dad this is a serious relationship! It means so much to me! You wouldn't understand!" I say and turn around to leave. "If its so serious, where's the ring!?" He asked. Oh my god. "I don't need a ring to prove that he cares about me! Its what he has to offer! Not to you but to me!" I say now frustrated. "I won't accept it!" He said. "Why is that!? Do you still think because of what you so think is your theory!?" I asked. "It was a one time thing! There's no way." He said. I boiled. "It wasn't just sex! It was love! Love that I'll cherish for the rest of my life! And why not if he was here longer than you have ever been to take care of me!" I snapped and ran to my room with him screaming my name. I slammed the door shut and got in my bed. Tears streaming down my face as I picked up my phone. "Laur..." His voice rang in my ear."Come pick me up." I said with my voice cracking.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well.....That just happened. Um.... Did I tell you guys how much I love you guy?:) Um....There's something I wanted to say but I forgot what... Oh I know! Be careful what you wish for because, you might just get it!! Comment and Vote!!!!!!!
~Ash♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

HimOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara