Chapter 10

I got up as I felt a hand move across my skin. It was because my top was slightly higher than it should've been. I felt cold air then a warm sensation. I opened my eyes and looked at the guy. Him. "Ross?" I ask. "Sh…sleep." He said. "I'm good. I need to get ready." I say. "Ready for?" He asked. "Date". I say. "I thought he was a friend." He said. "Well now he might want to be more." I say and roll my eyes. Suddenly he's over me. "What did you say?" He asked. "Nothing. I need to get ready." I say and slip out from underneath him. He pulled me back on him."What do you have with him?' He asked. "Nothing. I don't even know him yet." I say. I rip myself away from him and quickly get ready for my date.

"Your not my father!" I shout at him. "I'm going to go on this date and nothing is stopping me. Why don't you go makeout the girl from last night!?" I shout at him. He stands there. "I said I was sorry. Just forgive me. I won't do that ever again." He whispered softly. But yet I felt there was more to come. Why is it that he can't see how I've fallin' for him? He treats me like I'm his girlfriend when were alone and when with everyone, he is just that distant to the point where he's able to kiss other girls without a problem. Yet he's upset that I want to go on a date with someone? Who does he think he is!? Just then the bell rang. Thank god.

"Hey. You look amazing." Derek said as soon as he seen me. I smile looking at him. He handed me a boquet of roses. "These are for you." He said. I smiled so big that he kinda was taken back. "I love roses." I say. "Then maybe I should you bring them often." He chuckled. I blush. "I'll put these in water. Won't you come in?" I offer him. "Thanks." He said looking around the house. His eyes land on the guy with the clentched jaw. I place the roses in a vase and water then take them to the living room to see them glaring at each other. "Who's this guy?" He asked."A friend. Don't mind him. Shall we go?" I asked him. He looked back at him then slowly nodded.

We had dinner at this incredible resturant and it was a nice evening with a calm atmosphere. I just had that feeling though. Wait did I leave him at my house!? Ugh! That is not the problem right now. "What's on your mind?" He asked me. "Just what's wrong with the world? Hey can I ask you a question?" I ask. "Your already asking but go ahead". He said. "Why do you guys tend to be confusing?" I ask him. He tilts his head. "Well…Us guys can't really express our emotions clearly by words but we think by doing we will get it across". He explained. So Ross does like me!? "Well here you are". He said. I looked up and we were in front of my house. He opened  the door for me. Such a gentleman.

"Thank you for tonight. I had an amazing time." I said to him. He smiled. "I'm glad. I really like you and it was so much fun spending time with you today." He said making me blush. "I'm not that fun". I say. "Your tons of fun." He said. I laugh. "Stop it." I say pushing his shoulder. Suddenly he was all serious and nothing else seemed to be in his way. He leaned in. I blushed as I leaned in also. His lips were centimeters away from mine but as if remembering something, he kissed my cheek. Flush a bit pink. "Goodnight." He said. "Goodnight". I say opening my house door and walking in. As soon as I walk in the lights turn on. My smile faded.
"What are you still doing here?" I asked. "You went on a date I told you not to go on." He said lowly. "Yeah so?" I ask bluntly. "Did you forget already?" He asked. "Forget what?" I ask. He approached me and grabbed me into his arms. As if searching for something, his eyes wondered all over my body. I pulled out his grip. "He kissed you?" He asked. "No. Only on the cheek." I blush. "So he listened." He mumbled. What?? "What did you say?" I asked him.  "Nothing. Get ready for bed." He said. "Your not my father." I say. Next thing I know, I'm over his shoulder and he's dragging me up to my room.

"What are you doing!?" I asked pounding on his back. "Put me down!" I said. He throws me on my bed and starts rumaging my closet. "Hey!" I say and try to get him out of it. I was too late because he was searching through my under garments. I flush red. He looked at my bra. "What is this?" He asked. I snatched it away from him. "It's a bra." I roll my eyes. He smirks. I push him out. "Stay out!" I say. He laughs and settles himself on my bed. I close my door and change my clothes.

"Ass." I say. "What? You had everything out in the open." He said. I bit my lip. "You have got to be kidding. You need to go home." I say. "What if I don't want to?" He said and laid down. "I'll be in my mom's room." I say. Before I can even move, I was already on my bed with his arms wrapped around me. I tried to move but he was not budging. I might as well sleep. I'm even more tired than earlier.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Comment and Vote!!!!!
~Ashツツツツ♀♀♀♀♀♀♀♀♀♀♀♀♀♀♀♀♀♀♀♀♀♀♀♀♀♀♀♀♀♀♀