Chapter 84

I laughed as he tickled me. "Stop it! Stop it!" I ran away. He picked me off the ground. "Ross!" I shouted trying to get my short feet onto the ground. He twirled me around as his feet clamped down on the wet sand on the beach. I turned towards him and held on. "Stop it!"I pounded on his chest. He spinned so fast he couldn't control his balance and we fell into the water. I laughed as I rested my head on his chest listening to his heart beat. "Laura."He said. I looked at him. He smiled down at me and pointed to look at the sky. I smiled and looked with my dumb ass self. Next thing I know I had a face full of saltwater. I smacked him as be bursted into a laughing fit. He looked so happy and peace. I rolled off him and turned around. He sat up with his nice silky wet hair making all my insides turn. I looked at him like I was mad as he stripped off his wet shirt. I glared.

"What? Its not against the law to prank your girlfriend".  He said calmly. I rolled my eyes. "Look. Look!" I say pointing at the little boat sailing towards us. He rolled his eyes and got out of the water. I held out my arms to be picked up. He took my hands and stood me up. Just to be put back into the water. I squealed as he laughed again. I love having him laugh but this isn't funny. "Ross!"I say crossing my arms. "Okay! Okay!" He said. And then took me out. "I swear if you drop me again we are gonna...."I melted looking into his chocolate/ hazel brown eyes. "Well..."He asked. I shook my head "Turd."I say. "It comes out of your--"I pushed him and laughed. "Shut up!" I yelled. "Should we go for a swim?" He smirked. I wrapped my arms around his neck and held on tightly. "No!"I say. He chuckled and walked back onto the beach. He put me down and grabbed my cover up. I wrapped it around myself as he slipped on his sandles. I put on mine and we cleaned up. I ran my fingers through his hair to tease him. It worked out great. Until I was being threatened. What a day?

I held out my hand for him. He took my hand and entwined our fingers as we walked on the board walk with the sun setting pretty soon.He pecked my lips here and there as we walked. "I want you to know that lately I've been avoiding the medication."He said. What? "Why?" I asked stopping and facing him. He turned away as if to say "lets keep walking." I smiled. I respected it. "You wanna tell me why?" I asked him. "Laura. I love you."He said. I smiled. "I love you too. Are you ready to talk to me or?" I asked. He looked at me. "I just want you to know that I'll be good for awhile. I can't keep taking those things. Their killing me slowly. I want to be happy and enjoy my time with you not have inner personsal conflicts with myself on how I should feel." He said. I noticed people staring at us. "Lets talk about it at home."I say. He nodded and kissed me. I kissed back. He pulled away and wrapped his arm over my shoulders and we started towards the car.

I played with his bangs as he laid on the couch. "So tell me."I say. "You mean so much to me. I'm ill and you know it. You make me so mad that I want to do horrible things to you. But then all that madness is overpowered by that love I have for you. I want you. I need you but then I despise you. Its like I love you so much that I hate you. But hate is far from what I feel for you."He said. I just looked at him. I'm willing to listen. "Your my Laura. No difference. You mean everything."He said looking up at the ceiling. I played with the hair on his head. He smiled. "Being with you is all I need. I can't take those. Their not helping. Their making it harder to control my emotions. I do things that inside I don't want to do really but outside, its done with no problem." He said. And that's when I understood what he meant earlier. "I'll always be there for you."I say. His hand reached up and touched my cheek. His thumb making circles around it.

"I know you will."He said. I smiled. "You accept?" I asked. He looked away for a bit. Then looked back at me. "I accept."He said. I smiled and kissed him. He kissed back. It became passionate. He arched up on his elbows. I moved my hair away as he got up completely. I smiled and adjusted myself. "Movie?" I asked. He nodded and laid back on the couch. "What would you like to watch?" I asked. "As long as I get to hold and cuddle with you."He said. I blushed. I laid on top of him. I made circles on his chest. "I have to ask."I say nervously. As if knowing it, he held my hand. "I will try". He said. "Please..."I say. He sighed. "I have to take classes." He said and looked away. "Classes for what?" I asked.

"Do you want me to or not?" He asked. I nodded. "I do. I want whats best for you." I say. He smiled slightly. "Will you come to a class atleast twice a week with me?" He asked. I made him look at me. "Anything that you please. I'll do it."I smiled. He touched my face. "Where do you come from?" He asked against my lips. "Well...It all starts when 2 people, a man and a woman, love each other very much. Then--" He pressed his lips onto mine. I didn't even hesitate to kiss back. "You need to..."He said being cut short. "Are you okay?" I asked him. He pecked my jawline and trailed kisses down my neck. "Fine."He said. I knew he wasn't. "Rossy?" I asked. He didn't move. Not again. Please not again. "Ross..."I called him. He didn't respond. I hugged him tightly. "I love you." I said. "I love you too." He said. And with that, he was no longer consious. I was gonna start to freak but he squeezed my hand. I looked at him. He had a weak smile on his face but those eyes that are so full of color weren't visible. I wiped off the tear that rolled down my cheek.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AREN'T YOU GUYS JUST THE BEST!? YES YOU GUYS ARE! Comment and Vote!!!!!!
~Ash♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥