Chapter 59

"Do you wanna tell me what's up? I don't wanna be here then suddenly your boyfriend shows up saying he wants to kick my ass". He said. I laughed. "We're done. He cut me." I say. He nodded. "So I heard you got surgery. Are you better now?" He asked. I nodded. "Yeah. I'm fine." I say. "Well you wanna tell me what's with the new look?" He asked. "I just thought I needed something new. Plus how about you Mr.bad boy." I smirked. I noticed he got a new hair cut and his clothes are not him as much. They seemed more like Him. He blushed but it was faint. I noticed it. "No way! We're you trying to impress me?" I asked. He blushed deeper. I laughed."No way!" I say. "Shut up." He said hiding his face. I contained my blushed and made him look at me. "I like you. The real you. Not this one." I say. "Huh?" He asked. "Your freaking gorgeous. I don't want you to be someone your not". I say. He blushed. I kissed his cheek. I looked in the opposite direction as I blushed also. He's taking my breath away.

"Laura..." Kat said as she seen me. "Meow..." I say. "How was it being dumped?" She asked. "Dumped? You mean something you were?" I asked pointing him hogging some girl in the corner. I smirked. "We weren't as serious as you guys were. We were just a couple hook ups. Now he's who ever he wants to be with. He's really good. You should get you some." She winked. I was digusted. "You'd sink that low? I thought you were better than that. But you really are like the other skanks that walk around here." I say. She rolled her eyes. "I've been called worse." She scoffled. I laughed. "Why am I wasting my time?" I asked and turned to walk away. "Keep fronting. You will never be over Ross. No matter how hard you try". She said causing me to stop. I could feel her smirk. I'm not gonna do anything to her. I'm not gonna do anything to her. I continued walking. Just to realise that I'm going the wrong way. I turned around and started for my next class. Study hall. My favorite.

"Sup." "Hey." "You free tonight?" The guys all started crowding me. I laughed. "Your all cute but I already have my eyes set on someone." I say. They all pouted. "I'm Jason." One said. I winked. "I'm Mike." He winked at me. "I'm--" He was cut off from behind. "Leaving." He spoke. I didn't even have to look up. "What are you doing here?" I asked. The guys walked away. He looked livid. Just what I was going for. "Welcome back." He said. I scoffled as he sat in front of me. I scooted back. "What's wrong?" He smirked. "Your what's wrong." I say. "Am I?" He asked sarcastically. "Shouldn't you be eating some girl's face right about now?" I asked. He laughed. "This isn't your class." I say. "Its not?" He asked. My phone vibrated. "You better answer that." He said. I picked it up. 'Meet me after the bell rings'. I smiled and replied.

"What's with the face and why aren't you covered?" He asked.I smirked. "I am covered. I'm not walking around naked now am I?" I asked. He was holding back. I didn't know for what though. I leaned towards him. "I know what you've been up to. You want to play, lets play." I say. He laughed. "This isn't a game." He said. Just then the bell rang. I got up. "Don't move." He ordered as everyone piled out. "You don't control me." I say running out of the room. But he wasn't far behind. I seen Chris at the fountain and yelled for him. He turned around catching me in time. I wrapped my arms around his neck and legs around his waist. "Hey it girl." He kissed me. I smiled and instantly kissed back. He pinned me against the wall as I deepened this kiss. My gut gave me a feeling that something was about to go down. But forget that right now.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Laura........Comment and Vote!!!!!!!
~Ash♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥