Prince AU

This reminds me of my galtean klance au! You can find it on my profile!And their both humans in this one just image Zarkon with...human features?------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prince Lance of Altea is a very loving, caring, handsome, charming prince, and son of King Alfor.

Prince Keith of Marmora is a cunning, witty, gorgeous prince and son of Zarkon.

Both met because of parents, like how all friends meet with their parents talking endlessly at Church. King Alfor and Emperor Zarkon were long friends and hadn't seen each other in years. They decided they would catch up for old time's sake. They met a year ago in a reunion at Zarkon's palace, bringing their children with them. Lance and Keith were the only children and took an interest in each other. They had dinner together and decided it was so fun they would continue talking to each other every Friday and meet at the same time. No matter what they would make the time for each other. Friendship goals.

Yeah, right. Alfor and Zarkon never expected that over the course of one year, Keith and Lance would be excused from dinner and meet up and have a secret relationship. It was always happened and is happening right now. Let me fill you in.

Lance and Keith sat side by side at the dinner table, secretly holding hands and their faces a little red. Alfor and Zarkon were too busy howling with laughter to see Lance and Keith's loving gaze. Keith coughed a bit to get his father's attention. It worked. Zarkon faced his son. "What is it, Keith?" Keith smiled a sweet, innocent smile to his father. "Father, May I be excused for dinner?" Zarkon waved his hand,"Sure." Keith winked at Lance and walked away calmly.

20 minutes later, Lance coughed. "Father? Can-May I be excused?" Alfor smiled,"Sure thing,kiddo." Lance jumped out of his seat and ran to under the bridge. Keith was sitting patiently and holding a purple flower, inspecting it with a cute smile on his face. Lance creeped up behind him and bear-hugged him. Keith let out a small yelp then relaxed when he saw Lance's face."Hey baby." Keith giggles and sends Lance's heart soaring. He put his hand on Lance's cheek and sighed,"How was your week?" Lance shrugged,"Pidge and Hunk are trying  to make a wagon move on it's own. They're fighting on if to call it a car or an auto-mobile."

Keith laughed as Lance kissed the nape of his neck,"But right now, I want to spend more time with you. We barely see each other anymore now that our dads are slowing down the reunions." Keith smiled sadly and looked at the ground. "I know, for some reason Father has been making me work on my princely manners. I don't know why though." Lance threw his head back in though,"That's weird, mine too."

They continued talking, kissing, cuddling under the stars until it was time for Lance to go back to the castle. Keith whispered in his ear quietly,"I love you." Lance smiled and responded with a quick kiss on the cheek.

-------Next reunion on Friday----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When Keith and Lance entered the dining room, there were six seat instead of it's usual four. Keith and Lance exchanged questioning glances and Alfor stopped them from sitting down. "Boys, we made some new friends and we would like to introduce them to you! This is Princess Allura of Balmera and Princess Acxa of Galra(I'm sorryyyy) They will be having dinner with us tonight." Keith shrugged and was about to take a seat next to Lance, but Zarkon glared at him and Keith laughed nervously,"Where are my manners, Princess Allura please take my seat-I insist." Allura quickly took a seat next to Lance and giggled. Lance had a boyfriends but blushed a little at how close she was and was immediately uncomfortable. Keith felt nothing when Princess Axca giggled and was all up in his face. The night was filled with giggles, nervous laughter, and oblivious parents to the situation.