006

Johnny groaned as he's slowly waking up, he then noticed something hot that's hugging him, and by hot it means Ten, literally hot because he's sick.

"Ten, you're having fever, you're burning, I'll make you some soup" by that, Ten woke up unwell.

"But we have a class, you need to go to our university, you'll miss the first subject of you make soup right now" Ten said almost whispering because he's too weak to speak right now.

"If I'll miss the first subject, then, I'll just miss this day, I'm going to call Jaehyun to tell Mr. Lee that you and I can't go to school today because you're sick and I'm gonna take care of you, okay?" Johnny said fixing Ten's position in the bed to make him more comfortable and covered him with blanket to protect him from the cold.

"Bu-"

"No buts, now rest while I'm making soup downstairs" Johnny said with a protective tone making Ten flutter.

Johnny is now in the kitchen and before he starts to cook, he first called Jaehyun.

Johnny
Jaehyun & Taeyong

"Hell-"

"Jaehyun babe don't stop ugh~"

"What the fuck?"

"Mr. Lee- I mean- argh! What is it Johnny?"

"Early in the morning you're with Mr. Lee and he is moaning your name??"

"Just- Go straight to the point I'll explain when we mee-"

"Babe~ my thighs are tired now please continue"

"Tell your babe- I don't even why our principal is calling you that and moaning your name in the morning! That me and Ten are not attending school today because he's sick and I'm going to take care of him, now bye" after that he hunged up still can't believe what just happened but reality slaps him back seeing Ten wrapped with a blanket walking towards him.

"Sorry for making you wait, I had to call Jaehyun first, I'll cook now" Johnny said then looked away because not just a long time ago, HE BLUSHED AGAIN.

"Why are you looking away?" Ten said chuckling "Am I cute? I mean I'm always cute but right now I think I'm the cutest burito" Ten continued dancing like a standing worm.

"Y-yeah kinda" Johnny replied shyly as he's preparing the ingridients " Wait, you're sick, get back to your room now!" Johnny said with a slight angry tone.

"Okay mom" Ten teased then ran with small steps because the blanket made it hard for him to run, his way to the room and Johnny found it cute, running burito.

Johnny entered the room with the soup, he sat beside Ten on the bed and Ten slowly sat down to match Johnny's height.

"Here" Johnny said offering a spoon full of soup, Ten accepts it by opening his mouth and taking the soup in. They continued like that until the soup bowl is empty.

"I'm preparing a towel and water to clean you right now, take off your clothes as I do" Johnny said making Ten choke in his saliva.

"As in all clothes? and you'll clean me including my-"

"Yes"

----

Oh how i wish that i'm that towel.

double update because why not?