Seventeen.

Soft kisses are placed down my neck, stirring me from my sleep. Wesley. He sucks on my soft spot on my neck, making a moan escape my lips. I roll over so we're facing each other, and he smiles at me.

"Good morning, beautiful," he tells me, his voice thick with sleep.

"Good morning," I respond, smiling at him.

"Did you sleep well?" he asks, brushing my messy hair out of my face.

"I slept great, did you?" He smirks and nods, making me blush at our late night activities.

"Which leads to us needing to talk," he says, sitting up. I sit up as well, not liking this already.

"Why does it feel like you regret what we did?" He immediately shakes his head, gently grabbing my face and crashing his lips to mine. When he breaks the kiss, I'm breathless.

"I don't regret anything. I promise you that, Savannah. But, there is an elephant in the room." I look at him confused. Then it clicks, and I gasp.

"Aiden!" He nods, looking away. Now it's my time to reassure him. I gently turn his head to look at me, and kiss his lips softly. "I don't regret anything either."

He nods, smiling at me. "What about Aiden then?"

"No matter what we decide for us, I'm ending whatever we were doing before it actually goes anywhere. I know I didn't cheat on him, but I still feel guilty as fuck."

"What do you mean, what we decide for us?" he asks, looking confused.

"We've gotten to this part before, remember? We were going to figure out us and what we wanted to do?" I remind him, and he sighs, running a hand through his hair.

"I'm so sorry I've been such a dick, Sav. You didn't deserve that at all. Why you're still interested in me is mind boggling, honestly."

"You know, your mom told me you're just like your dad with this stuff. But they worked through it. I want to work through it. I'm not giving up on you. Yeah, it's been hard, and I've been hurt, but I'm still trying. But I need you to try too. If you still want me as well," I explain, showing my vulnerable side.

"I will always want you, Savannah. Even if I am being a dick. I want you, all the time, in more ways than one." I blush at his words, making him chuckle.

"Then, what do we do now?" I look up at him, chewing on my bottom lip. He takes my lip in between two of his fingers, and pulls it out from under my teeth.

"Stop that. It's sexy and I need to focus," he tells me, making me giggle.

"Sorry, focus," I tease, blowing him a kiss. He chuckles, shaking his head at me.

"How about, while we're here in Nevada, it's like a trial run? We see how we work together here without the stress of school and work, and just see how it goes. I'm really fucking hope it goes well, because I want you. Every part of you, Sav." The look he's giving me is so intense I want to just tackle him and do everything in my dirty mind to him right now.

"I like that idea. Only thing is though... if we for some reason didn't work, how would I still work for you?" I question, not looking at him.

"I swear to you, Savannah, I'm all in. I want this to work. I know I've been a complete asshole about all of this, but fuck it, I can't keep myself away from you any longer. Seeing you with Aiden has about driven me crazy. Thinking about what you two do behind closed doors...," he trails off, his hands clenched so tightly his knuckles are white. I grab his hands in mine, and pry them open, interlocking them with mine.