Nineteen.

"So, I'm curious." I start, capturing Wesley's attention. He glances over at me, taking his eyes off Lily for a moment, to let me know he's listening. "What did you and my mom talk about when Lily and I went to the park?"

"Not sure what you're talking about." He rests his head in his hand, trying to hide the smirk forming on his face.

"Oh, you are a shitty liar," I say with a laugh, pulling his hand away, and taking it in mine. I interlock our fingers and bring his hand up to my lips to kiss his knuckles. Then I slowly trail my lips down his arm. His gaze returns to me, his eyes watching my lips.

"Savannah," he mutters in a warning tone. I smile, knowing I'm affecting him.

"Yes?" My eyes lock with his, as I take one of his fingers into my mouth and suck on it slowly. He shivers, his eyes darkening. His eyes dart to Lily, who is playing with her Elsa doll and watching Frozen for the 4th time today.

"You are playing a dangerous game," he warns, slowly pulling his hand away, and readjusting himself in his pants. There's a knock on the front door, so I stand up and walk over to it, giggling the whole time. When I open the door, my laughter stops immediately.

"Aiden?" Standing in front of me, with a bag and flowers, a smile on his face, is Aiden. "What the hell are you doing here? How did you even know where my mom lived?"

Wesley walks up behind me, unaware of who the visitor is. He brushes my hair out of my face with a smile on his, then looks up, and freezes. "Aiden?"

I let out a sigh, knowing Wes and Aiden are about to start yelling in front of Lily, so I grab Aiden's hand, and drag him up the stairs to my room. Which I realize to late is the worst idea, considering Wesley's stuff is in here.

"What the fuck?!" Aiden seethes. "I come all this way to surprise you, and he's here with you? And apparently you two are pretty chummy sharing a room together?"

"You knew he was coming with me, Aiden. Why the fuck are you here? And how the hell did you know where my mom lived? This is borderline creepy."

"I hadn't heard from you, so I asked Zac. Apparently, he didn't know we were a thing," he says with a glare at me. My eyes narrow at him.

"My brother? And we are not nor ever were or ever will be a thing. You're proving that right now. This is ridiculous. You had no right to come here to spy on me."

"Why would I be spying? Doing something wrong, Savannah?" His eyebrow is raised, arms crossed over his chest.

"What are you here for, Aiden? Trying to see what I'm doing with Wesley? What did you expect to find, huh? Us screwing on the couch? I'm visiting my mother, and I wanted Lily to be here with me. What the fuck is so hard to understand about that?" I'm pissed off at this point.

"I know I crossed a line. I shouldn't have come here. Knowing you were here with him, it didn't feel right. I'm sorry, Savannah. I didn't mean to come in here all accusing, but him having his hands on you, I got pissed off. I really like you, but I know where your feelings for each other are. Tell me the truth, and I'll back off."

"The truth about what?" I'm so freaking confused by his back-and-forth moods at this point.

"How you feel about Wesley. You know what I'm talking about, Savannah. Say the words, and I'm gone. I know I don't compare. I know he's why we didn't get anywhere. My feelings were way more into this than yours ever were, and I can't blame you for that. You wanted to go slow, and I dove in head-first. Just tell me, and I'm gone."