Seven.

Sam Myerson as William Taylor

I wake up the next morning, my head pounding from my hangover

I wake up the next morning, my head pounding from my hangover. I let out a groan, and attempt to roll over, but I can't. Looking to my left, I see an arm draped over me, and I let out a gasp. I slept with someone last night. Fuck.

"Good morning," his deep voice says, as he turns to look at me.

"Will?" I'm shocked. I slept with Wesley's brother? Fuck!

"Oh shit, Savannah," he says, shock evident in his voice. "Wesley is going to fucking kill me."

"I might as well quit my job right now," I groan, covering my face with my hands.

"Get dressed, I'll take you back to Wesley's," he sighs, standing up and wrapping a sheet around his lower half. He steps into the bathroom, and I get out of his bed.

I quickly throw on my clothes from last night, and toss my hair up into a bun. I look in the mirror and cringe. My makeup is a mess. I grab a makeup wipe from my purse, and wipe my face off. I'm so fucking dead. I can't believe I slept with my bosses brother.

Thirty minutes later, we pull up to Wesley's, and we both get out of Will's car. I turn to look at him, confused. "What are you doing?"

"I have to talk to my brother, Savannah. Damage control," he tells me, walking ahead of me. I let out a sigh, following behind him.

We step inside, and I immediately go up to my room to change. Lily will be home within the hour, and I can't be dressed like this. Even if I do lose my job. When I step into my room, I see Lexi passed out on my bed.

I change into white skinny jeans, and a long sleeved blue v-neck, with white converse. I brush out my hair, and throw it up into a ponytail, and call it good. My head is still pounding, so I need to go take something for it.

I walk down the stairs, and I can hear Wesley and Will yelling at each other. I quietly walk up next to Wesley's office, where the doors are closed, trying to hear what they're yelling about. I'm sure I have something to do with it. Stupid, Savannah. Stupid.

"I fucking told you to stay away from her!" Wesley yells, making me flinch.

"We were fucking drunk, dude! It wasn't like I planned to sleep with her!" Will yells back. He's right. It definitely was not planned.

"You better fucking stay away from her. I swear to god, Will," Wesley's voice is low and intimidating.

"I will. I promise. Dude, I'm sorry. It will not happen again."

"It shouldn't have happened at all! Now, get the fuck out of my house," Wesley growls. The door opens, and Will walks out. He immediately spots me and frowns.

"I'm so sorry, Will," I whisper. He just smiles and walks away. I let out a sigh, stepping into Wesley's office.

"Wesley?" I say so softly, I'm surprised he hears me. But his head snaps up, and he glares in my direction.

"What do you want, Miss Grey?" he sighs, looking away from me. Miss Grey?

"I'm so sorry. You told me not to get drunk, and I did. And I...I'm so sorry. I understand if you fire me. I really do," I tell him, not moving away from the door. I don't mention Will, knowing it would probably set him off.

"You're not fired, Savannah," he says with a sigh, finally looking at me. "You slept with my brother. That's so fucked up."

"I know, I'm so sorry," I'm crying at this point, knowing he's not just pissed, he's hurt.

"Come here," he whispers, motioning for me to walk over to him. Hesitantly, I walk over to his desk. "I forgive you for last night. Please, just don't ever do it again. Stay away from him, please."

"I promise. It won't happen again. I won't go near him. I'm so sorry, Wesley." He stands up and wipes my tears away.

"I know, Savannah. I know." He pulls me into a hug, and it calms me. He breaks the hug, and sits back down in his chair. "Lily will be home soon."

"Okay," I sniffle, nodding my head. "I'll go, so you can work." I step out of his office, and shut the door behind me.

"You know," a voice says from behind me, making me jump. I turn and see Lexi, sitting on the couch with a cup of coffee in her hands. "I seriously thought it would have been my other brother that you slept with."

I give her a blank look, rolling my eyes. "It was a mistake, Lex. Wesley is so pissed and hurt by it."

"Because he likes you, dumbass," she says, rolling her eyes.

"No, he told me not to get drunk and I did. And then I slept with his brother. I work for him, Lex."

"Of course he's pissed about Will. But it's not because you work for him, Sav. Trust me, I know him. But he will get over it. Just don't mention it again," she tells me, then grabs another cup of coffee, and holds it out to me. I let out a sigh, and sit next to her, taking the cup of coffee into my hands.

"Thank you, Lexi. I needed this. My head is pounding and Lily will be home soon."

As soon as I take my first sip of coffee, the front door opens, and Lily runs inside. She runs right over to me and Lexi and hugs us both. "Aunt Lexi! Sav! I missed you both so much!" Lexi laughs, hugging her back.

"I missed you too, short stack," Lexi says, smiling at Lily.

"I missed you too, little princess," I tell Lily, hugging her back.

"I had so much fun with grandma and grandpa!" she says, and starts to tell us everything they did the last 24 hours. I look up and see Wesley watching us, and our eyes lock. He looks away, and I sigh.

I've really fucked up.