Two.

Chase Mattson as Wesley Taylor

"This will be your room while you live here

"This will be your room while you live here. You can decorate however you want," Mr. Taylor tells me, opening a white door on the second floor of the house. "The movers will have all of your stuff here within the hour."

"Thank you so much, Mr. Taylor." I smile up at him, and am actually shocked when he slightly smiles back. "Is Lily home?"

"She is. She's in the kitchen with my mom." He motions for me to follow him. We walk down the stairs, and into the kitchen. His mom and Lily are making cookies, and Lily has flour in her hair and on her face, making me giggle. They both look up, and I can feel Mr. Taylor's eyes on me.

"Mom, can I talk to you? Miss Grey, please stay with Lily." I nod and walk over to Lily, while Mr. Taylor and his mom step out of the kitchen.

WESLEY'S POV

"What do you think you're doing, mom?" I stare down at my mom, my arms crossed over my chest, towering almost a foot over her.

"I don't know what you mean," she responds, trying to act innocent.

"You know exactly what I mean. Why did you hire this girl?" I raise an eyebrow, waiting for a response.

"Because she was the most qualified for the job," she says with a shrug.

"And?" I prod, motioning with one hand for her to continue. She lets out a sigh, throwing her arms up in the air, exasperated that I caught her.

"And because she's gorgeous, smart, and would be perfect for you, dear." It's my turn to sigh.

"Mom, I'm not dating Lily's nanny. Plus, you know I'm not ready to date anyone yet anyway."

"Honey, it's been three years since she left. She's not coming back. You need to move on." She places a hand on my face, gently patting it.

"I'm over her, mom. Tianna leaving Lily and I has nothing to do with this. She wanted to leave, and she gave up her rights. I don't care. Lily is better off with me anyway. But I want to focus on Lily, that's it."

"Savannah is focused on Lily too," she reminds me, making me scoff.

"Because that's her job, mom." I roll my eyes.

"I'm telling you now, Wesley Hill Taylor, that girl will fall for you, and you will fall for her too." She smirks and walks back to the kitchen. I need my dad to take her away. Now.

I send my dad a quick text, then walk back into the kitchen. My mom is seated at the table, while Lily and Savannah are laughing and mixing ingredients for cookies together. Savannah has flour in her hair and on her cheek, and I can't help but think she looks adorable.

She's my daughters nanny. That's it. I won't let my mothers words get to me. I don't need anyone else in my life. Lily is all I need.

I lean against the doorframe, and watch the two flick flour at each other. Lily giggles as she tosses a chocolate chip in the air, and Savannah catches it in her mouth, then smiles at Lily. She must feel me watching her, because she suddenly looks my way.

"I promise I'll clean this all up," she says, smiling sheepishly.

I clear my throat and nod, then leave the room. I honestly don't care about the mess though. She works for me, I don't need to spend all of my time around them. I have work that needs to be done.

SAVANNAH'S POV

"I'm so sorry if I made him angry. I will clean this mess up," I look down at the ground, worried I'll get fired for this.

"Sweetie, he's not angry. He's closed off, just like his dad used to be. He'll open up more. And I'll get this mess cleaned up before my husband gets here. Would you put Lily down for her nap?"

"Sure. Thank you, Mrs. Kingsley-Taylor." I smile slightly, helping Lily wash her hands.

"Please dear, call me Sasha or Shay," she tells me with a warm smile. I nod, and take Lily's hand, looking down at her.

"Ready for your nap, princess?" I ask her, and she nods, rubbing her eyes.

I lift her up into my arms, and walk out of the kitchen, up the stairs, and down the hall to her room. I push open her bedroom door, and lay her down on her bed. She curls up to her white teddy bear, and looks up at me.

"Could you sing to me, Sav?" she asks softly, making me smile.

"Of course, princess." I softly begin to sing Never Enough by Loren Allred, as she slowly falls asleep. I feel eyes on me, and turn to see Mr. Taylor watching me. He turns and walks away, as I kiss Lily's forehead, and step out of the room.

"Mr. Taylor," I call out, and he stops at the end of the hallway, turning towards me.

"Yes, Miss Grey?" he questions, an eyebrow raised.

"I'm sorry for the mess in the kitchen earlier. It won't happen again. I've been here one day and I've already messed up," I sigh, looking down at the floor.

"Seeing Lily smile like she was with you makes any mess worth it, Miss Grey," he says, then starts to walk away again. "Oh and Miss Grey?"

"Yes?" I question, looking up at him.

"Call me Wesley," he tells me and I smile.

"Then you can call me Savannah," I respond. I swear I see a hint of a smile, as he turns and walks away.