Six.

We get to the club, and quickly get inside. One perk of knowing Wesley, I guess. The bouncer immediately recognized him, and let us through the door. We get inside, and I immediately go to the bar. I told Wesley I wouldn't get drunk, I never said I wasn't drinking at all.

"What can I get for you?" a guy with blonde hair and brown eyes asks me from behind the bar.

"Tequila," I tell him, sitting on one of the stools. Lexi sits on one sit of me, and Wesley on the other.

"I'll have one too!" Lexi chimes in, smiling at me.

"Anything for you, Wesley?" the guy asks Wesley. Wesley shakes his head, looking around the club.

"No thanks, Thomas," Wesley responds, the two clearly knowing each other. Thomas places our shots of tequila on the counter, and I grab mine, and toss it back quickly. Lexi does the same.

"Another, please," I order and the guy, Thomas, nods. He gets Lexi and I another shot of tequila, and I toss that one back too, feeling Wesley's eyes on me.

"Easy girls," he reminds us, as I order our third round of shots. After tossing back my third shot, I feel the alcohol loosening me up a little bit, and I hop down from the stool. I walk to the dance floor and start to dance to the music blasting through the speakers.

"Dance with me?" a deep voice asks from behind me. I turn to see a guy with bright blue eyes and brown hair behind me, smiling at me.

"Sure!" I shout over the music, and start to dance with the guy.

"What's your name?" he asks me, his hands going to my waist, pulling me closer.

"Savannah!" I shout. "What's yours?"

"I'm Will," he tells me with a smile. Why does he look so familiar.

"Have we met before?" I ask him, stepping closer so I don't have to talk so loud.

"No, but you came here with my brother and sister," he chuckles.

"You're Wesley and Lexi's brother?" I ask, shocked.

"I am. How do you know them?"

"I'm Lily's nanny, and I was roommates with Lexi," I tell him.

"Right, I've heard about you. Wesley talks about you a lot," he says, smirking at something behind me.

"William," a deep voice from behind me says, and I turn to see Wesley.

"Wes," Will says with a smile. They do the bro hug thing, and Wesley whispers something to his brother, making Will chuckle. "I'll talk to you later, Savannah."

Will walks away, and I give Wesley a curious look. "What did you say to make him leave?"

"Not sure what you mean," he says with a shrug, looking around, not making eye contact with me. I let out a sigh, going to move away from him, but he grabs my arm. "Wait."

"What?" I sigh, looking up at him.

"You've been acting weird all evening. Is it that strange to go clubbing with your boss? Or is it something else?" he asks me, pulling me closer to him so he doesn't have to talk too loud.

"It's not strange to be clubbing with my boss. What's strange is that your brother says you talk about me. It's strange that anywhere I went with Lexi today, random girls asked about you. It's strange that-," I cut myself off before admitting how I feel about him.

"That what?" he asks, clearly growing annoyed.

"Nothing. I'm getting another drink." I turn and walk away, not daring to look back at him. He grabs my hand, and spins me around.

"What is so strange about me talking about you? Or about people asking about me? I'm a CEO of a large business, Savannah. That's not strange," he says, letting go of my hand.

"Why would you be talking about me? I'm just your nanny. And I didn't say people. I said girls. Girls asking if you've talked or asked about them. I guess I didn't know how much of a player you are when I started working for you."

"You sound jealous to me," he says and I scoff.

"Why would I be jealous of girls asking about you? I wouldn't want to be them. To sleep with you and never hear from you again? No thank you."

"You wouldn't be like them, Savannah," he says, and walks away. I let out a sigh, and make my way back to the bar. Looking around, I see Lexi dancing with some guy, drunk off her ass.

I spot Wesley in the crowd, a few girls surrounding him, and I roll my eyes. Why do I even care? He can talk to or sleep with whoever he wants. He was right, I am jealous, and I need to stop it. I toss back my shot of tequila I ordered, then order another.

To hell with what I told him, I am getting drunk tonight, and maybe I'll find a guy. I toss back my fifth shot of the night, and set off into the crowd to find a guy to dance with. Maybe I'll find Will, just to piss Wesley off. And also, because Will is stupid hot.

"Will!" I yell his name over the music when I spot him, and he turns around. He smiles when he sees me, looking around. Probably to see if Wesley is nearby. "Dance with me! I'm drunk as fuck!"

He laughs loudly, pulling me closer to him. I turn around, and start to grind my ass against him. He grabs my waist, pulling me closer to him. His head drops to my neck and I hear his low groan in my ears, as I feel his hardening member against me.

"Come home with me," he whispers to me. I nod, and grab his hand, walking towards the exit. I text Lexi I'm leaving, then spot Wesley glaring at us. I wave to him, then turn back and walk out of the club with Will.