Eleven.

We step into Wesley's house after leaving the restaurant, and I'm suddenly pushed up against the wall, him pressed up against me. My breathing catches in my throat, as I stare up at him, shocked.

"You have to stop dressing like that," he says, one hand running through my hair, the other on my lower back. I put a hand to my chest to make sure my heart is indeed beating normally, although it feels like it's beating double time.

"Why?" I finally ask, breathlessly. I've never felt the urge more to kiss him than I do now. Maybe it is just the alcohol running through me, finally giving me the courage to make a move, but it's all I can think about.

"Because you're driving me crazy. I wanted to take it off of you the moment you walked down those stairs," he replies, and that's all it takes for me to smash my lips to his.

His lips quickly respond to mine, moving quickly in sync. He lifts me up, my legs automatically wrapping around his waist. I moan into the kiss, as he grinds against me.

"Wesley," I moan out, as he breaks the kiss and leaves a trail of fiery kisses down my jaw and neck.

"Fuck, my name sounds amazing coming from those lips," he tells me, his hands squeezing my ass.

"We should really stop," I moan, not sounding convincing at all.

"We should," he agrees, his lips never stopping, as he pulls my bra down, and kisses down my chest. I gasp as he sucks and kisses both of my breasts.

"Oh, Wes!" I moan, feeling his fingers slip under my dress, into my panties, and into me. I grind my hips against his hand, needing to feel more.

"Is it bad that I want to keep going just to hear you scream my name when I make you come?" he whispers in my ear, making me moan at his dirty words.

"N-not at all," I stutter through my moans, as his fingers pick up their pace. "Oh, God!"

Suddenly, he lifts me up, and makes his way up the stairs, and into his room. He lays me down on his bed, and climbs on top of me. His lips are back on mine in an instant, and he slips his fingers back into me.

"I need more, or we need to stop," I gasp, not knowing which one would be the better option.

We need to stop, because we aren't even together or know what we're going to do about that, and he's my boss and 12 years older than me. But continue, because I can tell this will be the most mind blowing sex I've ever had.

"Wait, no," I suddenly say, grabbing his hand and stopping his movements. He looks at me, confused.

"What's wrong?" he asks, removing his fingers from inside me. He sits next to me, and I sit up on the bed, adjusting my dress.

"We can't do this. I really fucking want to, but we can't. We don't even know if we're even wanting to go anywhere with a relationship or anything. I don't want to have sex with you, get attached, and then have to leave Lily if things go bad. We have to think of Lily."

"Fuck. You're right. I'm so sorry, Savannah," he says with a sigh, running a hand through his hair.

"We need to figure out if there should even be anything between us first. If we decide not to go there, it will be hard, but I know we can still work together."

"You sound like you already have your answer," he remarks, crossing his arms over his chest.

"What? No! I don't. I feel like we should get to know each other more. I don't really know anything about you, Wesley. You barely know anything about me other than what was on my resume. There's a lot of discussions that need to happen. It's not just us we have to think about here, Wes. I know Lily is a big factor in everything you do."

"I know," he sighs, dropping his arms to his sides. "I shouldn't even be trying to rush into anything anyway. I haven't been in a relationship in years. How about we go on another date, and we have one of many conversations we need to have?"

"That's sounds good to me," I tell him with a smile. "I think I'm gonna go to bed."

Actually, I'm gonna go have a date with my removable shower head, but he doesn't need to know that. I'm still so worked up from what almost happened. Just thinking about him touching me could get me off in minutes.

"Good night, Savannah," he whispers, kissing me passionately.

His hand grips the back of my head, and he easily slips his tongue into my mouth. I moan against his lips, grabbing his shirt and pulling him closer to me. Eventually, I break the kiss, needing to breathe.

"Okay, I need to leave, before I never leave your bed," I tell him and he chuckles, letting go of me. I stand up from his bed, and leave his room, not daring to look back at his handsome face.

I walk into my room, and strip out of my clothes from the night, and set out a large t-shirt and panties for after my bath. I go into my bathroom and wipe off all of my makeup, then start the bath. I add in my bubble bath, then wait for the tub to fill.

After waiting a few minutes, I climb into the tub, and adjust to the warmth I set the water to. Then, I grab my removable shower head, and lower it to where I need it to be, to finish what we couldn't finish earlier.

I think of all the ways Wesley was kissing and touching me, and do my best to keep my moans at bay. It doesn't take long to reach my climax, and I have to bite my wash cloth to keep from screaming out his name.