Nine.

"So, what exactly is going on with Wesley and Will?" Sasha asks while we're driving home. Lexi and I both look at each other, knowing that question was going to come up sooner or later.

We've been shopping and hanging out the past few hours, and somehow have managed to avoid the topic. But now, since we're all in the car and just ate, I should have known it would come up. I glance at Lily, who is munching away at her chicken strips she decided to take home with her, oblivious to our conversation.

"Well, you see, I talked Sav and Wes into going to a club with me a couple of weeks ago, when you guys had Lily, and Sav ran into Will there. Wes told Will to leave Sav alone, since Will was drunk, so Will walked away. Then, Sav got drunk, and one thing led to another, and Will slept with Sav. Wes found out and was not happy about it," Lexi explains, and Sasha looks shocked. I hide my face in my hands, still embarrassed by the situation.

"You know, mistakes happen, Savannah. I did a lot of stupid shit at your age. You learn from it, and move on. But it makes sense now, why Wesley didn't want Lily with Will today. He's hurt and pissed," she says, and I'm surprised she isn't mad at me.

"I know. We talked earlier. I gave my two week notice, because it was just too much. He wants to take me out to dinner Friday to try and change my mind."

"So that's why he asked me to watch Lily. He said he has a date," Lexi says with a smirk. I look at her, shocked. We get to Wesley's house, and we walk up to the house.

"A date? No, it's definitely not a date." I shake my head, trying to get the butterflies in my stomach to go away from her saying that. We step into the house, and they follow me into the living room.

"You can't deny you feel something for him," Sasha says, daring me to deny it. "Like I said earlier, my son is smitten with you."

"It's true," Lexi agrees. "But don't let us talk you into doing something you don't want to. I know it's hard since he's your boss."

"That's actually how your guys grandparents met," Sasha says with Lexi with a smile. "Your grandpa Jace started Kingsley Industries, and your grandma Lana started working for him. They both quickly fell for each other, and the rest was history."

"Wow. I didn't know that." Lexi smiles, then looks at me. "So, it is possible."

"Okay, fine. I admit it. I like Wesley, okay?" I sigh, running a hand through my hair.

"Savannah?" I freeze, slowly turning around. I see Wesley staring at me, shocked. But he's not who said my name. Next to him, is my oldest brother, Zac. I knew he was in California, since he moved here last year to expand his company.

"Zac?" I question, confused. "What are you doing here?"

"You two know each other?" Wesley asks, looking between the two of us, also confused and slightly annoyed.

"He's my oldest brother," I tell him, blushing from having just admitted my crush on him, not knowing he and my brother were behind me.

"How do you know Wes?" Zac asks me, walking towards me and hugging me tightly.

"I'm Lily's nanny," I explain, motioning to the little girl currently tugging at the bottom of my dress.

"Zac! I missed you!" Lily exclaims, finally noticing Zac. I can't help but laugh.

"How do you know Wesley, though?" I'm still confused as to why my brother is here.

"We met at a conference in Hawaii last year. Our companies were in a bidding war, then we decided to just go in together and we both have shares to a company in Hawaii now," he explains to me. "We've been friends since."

"Small freaking world," Lexi comments, her eyes glued to Zac. My brothers head snaps in her direction, just now noticing her in the room, and he looks shocked.

"Alexandria?" he questions, his eyes wide.

"Come on, Lily. Nana's head is starting to hurt from today," Sasha says, taking Lily out of the room.

"Zac," Lexi steps towards my brother, looking pissed. All of a sudden, she smacks him across the face, making me and Wesley gasp.

"What the fuck, Lexi?!" I exclaim, stepping towards her.

"We met in Hawaii too, except he stopped talking to me after we left," she sneers, as my brother holds his cheek she just smacked.

"You slept with my baby sister?!" Wesley yells, quickly approaching Zac.

"I didn't know she was your sister!"

"Guys! Stop! Lexi, Zac, go outside and talk. No more smacking, Lexi. Talk, like grownups." I push them both towards the door, then plop down onto the couch with a sigh, when they finally leave the room.

I feel eyes on me, and look up to see Wesley watching me. He walks towards me, and crouches down in front of me. His hands caress my cheeks, as he takes in every inch of my face.

"Wesley?" I whisper, and he just shakes his head, then leans in. Suddenly, his lips are on mine. My lips quickly move in sync with his, in a soft sweet kiss.

When he breaks the kiss, he leans his forehead against mine, his eyes still closed. "I had no idea you felt the same way," he whispers.

"You like me too?" I ask, shocked. His eyes open, and they bore into mine.

"I do. I shouldn't, but I do. That's why I got so fucking pissed about Will," he says with a sigh.

"I'll be honest, I was jealous about all the girls asking about you, so I got drunk. I think my feelings for you is why I did what I did."

"So you have no feelings for him, at all?" he asks. I shake my head.

"None. I think I was just mad at you, and extremely jealous," I sigh.

"Good," he responds, then kisses me once again.