Ten.

Today is the day I'm supposed to go to dinner with Wesley. His attempt at getting me to stay working for him, and also, I think it's just a date in general. We only shared those two kisses a few days ago, until we can figure out exactly what we're doing.

I invited Lexi over to help me get ready for this evening, and she's way too excited. She's going to help me get ready, then she's going to take Lily out to eat, then have her spend the night with her. Lily is also very excited.

Wesley is currently at lunch with his dad and Will, since they surprisingly made amends. Will was apparently upset over his ex-girlfriend, and I was jealous over the girls talking about Wesley. So, I guess they're okay now. But, Wesley still doesn't want me talking to Will. Which, I understand. I don't really know Will anyway, so it doesn't bother me.

"So, what do you want to wear tonight?" Lexi asks when she gets here. I look at her wide eyed, and shrug.

"I have no idea. Is it a date? A business dinner so I don't quit? I don't know how I should dress. Help me, Lexi," I beg, grabbing her arms and shaking her. She stares at me for a moment, then starts to laugh.

"Oh my goodness, you're nervous! Of course I will help you, Sav," she tells me, walking into my closet, after removing my grip from her arms.

After a few minutes of her searching my closet, she steps out holding a dress. A long sleeved, lilac bodycon dress, that ends mid-thigh. In her arms she's holding sheer tights, and black heeled ankle booties.

"Do you approve?" she asks, as I'm curling my hair.

"Love it! Thank you!" She smiles and hangs my dress up on my door, and lays the tights and boots on my bed.

——

An hour later, my hair and makeup is done, and I just finished zipping up my booties, finishing my outfit. I look in my full length mirror, and smile. Lexi comes up behind me, smiling as well.

"Wesley is gonna lose it when he see you," she smirks.

"Hey, I have a question I've been meaning to ask. What happened with you and Zac the other day?" I ask her, and she sighs, sitting on my bed.

"He apologized for not contacting me, and I realized we never really said anything about seeing each other when we left Hawaii. I don't know, really. He wants to be friends, though. Which I'm fine with," she says with a shrug.

"You two would be really cute together, in my honest opinion." She smiles and looks at the time on her phone.

"Time to go, Cinderella," she teases, standing up again. I laugh, and follow her out of my room. "Stay here, I'm gonna make sure he's ready."

She walks down the stairs, while I stay by my room, nervously smoothing out my dress that has virtually no wrinkles anyway. Lexi pops up the steps a minute later, giving me a thumbs up, then disappears again. I let out a deep breath, and start walking down the stairs, careful to not fall. That would be embarrassing. And painful.

"Holy... Wow." I look up once I reach the final step, and see Wesley staring at me, his eyes wide and lips parted. "You look... stunning." I smile, walking up to him.

"Thank you. You look amazing as well," I tell him, taking in his attire. He's wearing a black button up dress shirt, grey dress pants, and black dress shoes. His hair is still messily combed back, making him look irresistible.

"Ready to go?" he asks, extending his hand out to me. I nod, and take his hand in mine. "We'll be back later. Lily's bedtime is 9pm!"

"Got it!" Lexi smiles, scooping Lily into her arms.

——

We get to the restaurant, and are quickly seated. You don't make the CEO of a large company wait, apparently. But Wesley isn't stuck up like that, he wouldn't care if he had to wait. The manager here though, wouldn't have it.

"Hi guys! I'm Jeff, I'll be your waiter for the evening. Could I get you anything to drink?" a man, probably in his late 30's asks us.

"I'll have bourbon," Wesley says, then looks at me.

"Red wine, please," I respond with a smile. He nods and walks away from the table. Wesley looks behind me, and sighs. I look behind me, trying to see what he's looking at.

"Fuck. I'm sorry, Sav," Wesley sighs, looking away from whatever he was glaring at. My eyebrows furrow in confusion, as I look around.

"Wesley! It's so good to see you!" a blonde with a nasally voice screeches, walking up to our table.

"Hannah," Wesley sighs, giving me an apologetic look.

"Aw, is this your little sister? That's so cute you're taking her out to eat," she says with fake kindness. I can tell how annoyed Wesley is, so I go into protective mode.

"Actually," I start, grabbing Wesley's hand from across the table, "I'm Savannah, his girlfriend." I put emphasis on the word girlfriend, and she gasps.

"Girlfriend?! You told me you didn't do girlfriends!" She screeches.

"Oh sweetie. He doesn't do girlfriends with you," she scoffs and storms off. Wesley chuckles and I look up to see him looking amused and also proud. I can't help but smile.

"That was... sexy," Wesley says, making me blush. I slowly retract my hand from his, but he grabs it back, giving it a gentle squeeze, before letting it go.

"So, you don't date, huh?" I try to subtly ask, after we get our food about 15 minutes later. He chuckles, cutting into his steak.

"I didn't date. And definitely not her. I would consider this a date, wouldn't you?" he asks, looking up at me. I smile and nod, looking down at my plate.

"Yeah, I would."