Five.

Michelle Randolph as Alexandria Taylor

Lexi and I went out for lunch, and while we were there, she was greeted by quite a few people

Lexi and I went out for lunch, and while we were there, she was greeted by quite a few people. Most of them asking about her brother. I guess I never realized how much he was known in this city. Him being a CEO of a large company, I guess I shouldn't be surprised.

But, it also got me wondering about who he really is. So, I'm currently sat at my laptop, searching my boss on Google. Lexi is downstairs with Wesley right now, before we start getting ready soon. I type his name into Google, and multiple searches pop up.

'CEO of Kingsley Industries, Wesley Taylor, spotted with yet another mystery woman.'

'Wesley Taylor on a date with mystery woman.'

'Wesley Taylor, CEO of Kingsley Industries, caught making out with mystery woman.'

The list goes on and on. I guess I never realized how much of a player this guy is. And I actually started to have a crush on him. Well, the joke is on me, I guess. He's my boss and he's a major player, I don't need to crush on him.

"Hey, ready to get dressed up?" Lexi says, as I clear my web browser, and close my laptop.

"Yeah." I smile, getting all of my makeup and hair supplies out of my vanity. We set everything up on my vanity, and turn on the curling wand and straightener. I've decided to straighten my hair for the night. I showered when we got home to get the hairspray I used this morning out of my hair.

I set to work on Lexi's makeup, after we've finished our hair, stuck in my thoughts. "Are you okay?" she asks me, as I dab out the concealer under her eyes.

"What? Yeah, of course. Why?"

"You've been dabbing at the same area for like a minute straight," she says with a laugh.

"Oh, shit. Sorry!" I give a sheepish smile and move on to contour. I grab my contour stick, and start to contour her face before I set it.

"What's going through your head?" she asks me, once I'm done with that step, and grab my translucent powder.

"It's not important," I respond with a shrug, setting the makeup I've done so far.

"Sav. I know we didn't get too close when we lived together, but I know you better than you think. What's up?" she says, grabbing my hand as I go to grab an eyeshadow brush. I let out a sigh, sitting down on my bed.

"I stupidly started to have a crush on your brother, and then when we were out at lunch today, all the girls talking to you about him got me thinking. So, I searched him on Google, and all the searches made it worse. He's such a player." She smirks at me, shaking her head.

"He's really not, though. But I knew you liked him," she teases, pulling me back to standing. I grab an eyeshadow brush, and get to work on her eye makeup. "He's not a player, not like he seems at least. Lily is his number one priority, and he wouldn't fuck that up for some woman he doesn't give a shit about. He's a great guy, Savannah. Don't believe all of the rumors."

Her words mull over in my mind, but it's like I've already come to a conclusion, mostly for my hearts sake. He's no good for me. He's my boss. He's off limits. I stay silent, continuing her makeup, and we don't speak another word until I finish it.

"Okay, your turn," she says with a smile. I sit down in my vanity chair, and she starts on my makeup. "Are you excited?"

"Sort of. But also going clubbing with my boss is kind of a mood downer," I say with a laugh, trying to get the thoughts out of my head.

"Like you said earlier, he's not your boss tonight," she responds with a shrug, dabbing out my foundation.

Thirty minutes later, our makeup is done, and we're getting dressed into the outfits we've picked out for the night. I decided on a tight black bodycon dress, that ends mid thigh, with blue heels. Lexi is wearing a dress like mine, but red, with nude heels.

"Ready to go?" she asks, as we check ourselves out in my mirror.

"Ready." I grin. We walk out of my room, and down the stairs. She reaches the bottom step first, getting her brothers attention with her heels clicking on the hardwood floor.

"Ready to go, brother?" she asks him, and he looks up from his phone. He nods at her, then his eyes land on me, and they widen. He stands from where he was leaning against the wall, and watches me as I finish walking down the stairs. Lexi is smirking at her brother. "She looks great, right?"

"Yeah...," he trails off in a whisper, then he clears his throat, looking away. "You both look great. I'm going to have trouble keeping guys away from the two of you."

"I can handle my own," she says with a shrug, and winks at me. The butterflies in my stomach are going insane from how he was looking at me. Then I remind myself, he's a player, he's no good for me, he's my boss. Get it through your head, Savannah.

"Well, let's go then," I say, grabbing Lexi's arm, and leading her out of the house, not daring to look back at Wesley. He follows us out, and we get into his Audi.

Lexi quickly slides into the backseat, not allowing me to get in with her. I let out a sigh, and get into the passenger seat, staring out the window. I can feel Wesley's eyes on me every couple of minutes, but I don't acknowledge it.

"Are you okay, Savannah?" he asks, and I finally look over at him. He looks freaking amazing. He's wearing a black button up shirt, dark wash jeans, and I'm guessing black converse, but I can't see his feet right now. "Savannah?"

"What? Yeah, I'm fine," I respond, looking back out the window. It's going to be a long night.