16. Explanation

Welp guys, the story ends here. I'm not joking.
If you didn't like it a lot, or you just aren't comfortable with the characters or you just don't feel about knowing more about this, the story might as well end here.
This is an end that you can choose if you want.

However, if you wish to know more about what happened later, the friends Aqua will get and how he gains more and more experience overtime... you should keep reading!
I will NOT end the story here, I'm just giving a warning before I catch your curiosity and you have to wait until i finish the entire book to be satisfied.

The book I had planned had 10 chapters.

This is getting out of control and I don't know if I can end it correctly, that's why I'm giving you guys an "ending" here.

I had thought of more chapters but I didn't realise that I needed to end the mission in order for them to make sense.

If you read this after the sequel is out...
I don't really know if you *must* read the following chapters in order to catch up with the story so... you're on your own if it isn't esplained on the first part of the sequel.

I wiĺl be taking a break from publishing chapters in this story. Maybe I'll write things but I'll be focused on ending the one I have already started about undertale (It's a short story, don't worry about it). When I finish that story I will get this one back from the dead.

While I am on this break the story will be marked as "completed" even though it is not just because it has a "completed" story inside. When I start writing it again, I will unmark it as "completed" and just keep on writing.

For now, don't erase it from your account, the story will keep on going!

GL HF!!