S1 7. Chapter 5: First day

Darkness blacker than black and darker than dark.

Aqua's POV

*Ring*Ring*

-Ugh...

Someone dind't sleep well?

No, I didn't.

*Ring*Ring*

Go turn off the alarm.

I don't want to "alarm" you, but I don't find it.

Heh! That was a good one... but seriously, turn it off.

I made it! I think so...

Get out of the bed and we'll know.

Ok, ok...

On the mobile phone wasn't the image of the alarm turned off, but instead, the image of making a call to Ada.

Oh sh*t, oh sh*t, oh sh*t, oh sh*t, oh sh*t...

You made a call without looking?

Yeah, and because of Ada starting with "a", she's the first one in the contact list.

Hehe...

Don't laugh!

You know, I once called a friend by sitting on the phone.

Heh, that would have been funny.

I dressed up, cleaned my teeth, and got breakfast.

I got the backpack and the suitcase and I got prepared to go to highschool.

When I was completely ready I got out of my house and started going there.

On my way, I found out Martha's house was in between my house and the SplatHigh. I found Calm standing in front of a building, when I asked him what was he doing, he told me he was waiting for Martha to get out so they could go together to the High School.
I waved him goodbye because I didn't want to be late on the very first day.

While I was arriving the school I thought about what advantages could the fact of staying in dorms give to our education... When Martha and Calm arrived I was still trying to figure out a second advantage. The first advantage was that we were closer to the classes than in our homes, so we would get to class on time.

-That could be it...- I muttered silently.
-What could be it?- Calm shouted into my ear.
After that I jumped away like a cat with my heart going faster than I wished. Martha and Calm started laughing a lot while I was trying to calm myself down.

-Hey, you scared me.

-We noticed- Martha said with a smile on her face.

I sighed and continued walking to the SplatHigh.

-Where are you going?

-Didn't you "notice"? I'm going to the SplatHigh. If you don't want to be late, you should hurry. Come on, I don't know what do you have on those suitcases but it shouldn't make you go so slow.

-We're not going slow, you're almost running. Also, we've got plenty of time.

-Yeah, sure.

We all made our way to the SplatHigh. We didn't get lost twice and we got there almost early.

By almost early you mean just as the bell rang.

Yeah, yeah. That's what I said.