S1 9. Chapter 7: Agent privileges

The time of awakening cometh.

Aqua's POV

I am ready!

Yes you are.

I am not late!

No you aren't.

I didn't forget anything!

Are you sure about that?

...No.

Pfft...

I'm gonna go check everything.

Once I had made sure I had everything with me it was time to leave.

I'm not sure if I'm ready for this.

If you aren't, you'll soon be. People adapt, you can do it.

I guess I'll just have to get used to it.

It'll be OK.

With that in mind I made my way to the Splat High, where I will be spending almost a year from now on.

As I had left home earlier I sent Martha a message in order to let her know that I wouldn't walk them to highschool so they made sure not to get lost.

After a few minutes she answered that they didn't need me to get there and that I could get lost as easily as them.

Then she told me "anyways, no prob, I'll tell our fav airheaded"

I just answered "OK".

I got there and walked directly into the dorms. As I now had the key, I could enter my room without problems. I left the suitcase there and walked back to the IT 3 classroom.

We used that class to talk about our experience with computers and talk about the binary system.

When we were about to start turning our computers off the speakers turned on:

"Bztzzz... Aqua Squidditch please go to the principal's office... I repeat, Aqua Squidditch please go to the principal's office... Bztzzz..."

I sighed...

Everyone looked at me with a questioning look. I just ignored them.

What do you think?

About what?

About the fact that I just got called to the principal's office on the second day!

Do you think it is because of the suitcase?

I don't think they found out...

Let's just go there and find out!

Sure, let's go...

Uhh... Ms. Baker...- I said timidly.

-Just grab your things and go...- she sighed.

-Right...