S1 4. Chapter 2: The meeting

Aqua's POV

The day just before starting the classes I recieved a message.

Quite rare, isn't it?

Shut up, ok? I know I don't have friends but that's unnecessary.

Didn't you say that you don't need anyone?

Yeah... it's strange that now I feel offended because of not having frien-

Yeah, yeah, would you please read the message? It's annoying me. You shouldn't ignore people, maybe it's important.

Ok, ok, let's see...

Who's Ag.1 and Ag.2?

The Agent 1 and the Agent 2.

Woow, "Captain Obvius" calm down!

Ok sure, you'll know when we're there.

What? Where are you going?

WE are going to a meeting.

When we arrived to the agency we didn't really need to wait because Callie was expecting me impatiently, when she saw me she shouted happily, covered her mouth with her hands because she noticed she was shouting and looked around checking that nobody was watching us or was able to listen in on us, after that, she dragged me inside. I didn't notice if she was angry or happy because I was too busy laughing quietly at her reaction.

We went inside as the doors closed behind us. When we arrived to the last room we found Marie looking at me, she didn't said nothing and I already knew what was coming next because of the look in her eyes warned me: "I'm gonna talk to you and you're not going to say anything or gob anywhere until I have finished".

*Sigh*

-What's the matter Aqua? -Callie asked- You were happy before, did I hurt you? *Gasp* Did someone bully you? Because if that's true I'm going to take his/her neck and-

-No no no no no no no...

-But...

-Callie, Aqua is right, you shouldn't continue.

-Ok, Marie...

- Well...

Here we go again. When Marie starts with "well" means there's anything that can stop her from talking and everything that happened before just doesn't matter anymore.

-...Ok?

-Eh? What?

-*Sigh* Aqua, were you even listening to me?

-Eeeh... Is that a trick question?

-No, when did you stop paying attention?

-Eeeh... I think I stopped paying attention at: "Well...".

-What should I do with this boy?

-I'm still here.

-Ok, so, what I was saying was that this meeting is for you-

-Oh, thank you.

-That this meeting is to fix the way yyou should act in highschool.

-Oh, not thank you, sorry. Why is that important?

-What? It is VERY important if you want to have friends...

-Meh.

-Not get in trouble...