Author's note

This will be my first story in wattpad so I hope there aren't any typos (sorry if there are typos).

HEY! THE CHAPTERS AREN'T IN ORDER! FOLLOW THE NUMBERS ON EVERY CHAPTER.

MINI-CHAPTERS 1 AND 2 GO RIGHT AFTER CHAPTER 9. ONCE YOU READ THOSE, YOU HAVE TO READ CHAPTER 10.

IF ANYONE KNOWS HOW TO FIX IT OR WANTS TO SUGGEST SOMETHING, PLEASE TELL ME.

I'll do my best to help the reader understand my story:

-When a word/sentence is like this (I am here) means that this is an explanation from the author.

-When a word/sentence is like this (I am here) means that this is the story.

-When a word/sentence is like this (I am here) means that someone is talking (you'll know when you read more the story).

-When a word/sentence is like this ("I am here") means that it's something that I have invented, something that the character that is talking doesn't understand that or he/she wants to emphasize on that.

-I'll make an effort for explaining every doubt in the comments.

-I'll make an effort for reading the comments...

-Don't expect great pictures.

-I'll try to write every week but I'll write more if I feel inspired.

-I said that thing of the typos because I don't talk very often...

-The story happens instead of the one in Splatoon 1.

-If there are any changes in this list I'll add it in a new part.