S1 Chapter 1: Shopping

Aqua's POV

As I had already stated to George I was going to get some things from Inkopolis Square.

-Dang it, not again!- I angrily voiced my thoughts.

Some people sent weird looks at me. Why was I shouting that in the middle of a street in front of shop? Nope, I did not forget my money, but I forgot that that I always forget.

-The shopping list...- I said with a tint of sadness in my voice.

Why do I keep forgetting it!? It's not that hard! It's just a piece of paper.

-Well, I'll just buy what I can remember...

I entered some shops getting what I thought I needed and, in the end, I went into the department store to buy some food and some drinks (by some drinks I meant I bought blue tea, like I always do).

It's so sad, you don't try new things.

You think so? If it's true then, why am I going to sheldon's weapons' shop to by a NEW weapon, different from my old splattershot?

Well, I 'm just trying to help.

I think I don't need help while talking of my alimentation but I need to find a great weapon that helps me splat my opponents like I was just passing... by... What. Is. That?

That... let me read... It's a CoroCoro Splat Roller.

It's much more than that. I just found the love of my live. I'm gonna ask Sheldon about that weapon.

So exaggerated...

I went inside inside and shouted:

-Sheldon! How are you doing?

-Oh! Aqua, come in, come in! Are you interested in any weapon or do you want me to explain some details? Because I have here this new Splattershot that is beloved for easy of handing and high poten-

-Sorry Sheldon, but I'm only interested on that CoroCoro Splat Roller, what can you tell me about it?

-Oh, it's a great weapon perfect for the begginers with the rollers and the roller experts, it has good mobility and range while rolling with it, but it also has a great range of ink, even if it's a roller it is exceptional, also you can splat your opponents by just passing by. As sub weapon it has the Splash Wall, perfect for protecting areas and the inkzooka a very good way to get the snipers out of the way.

-It's great, how much is it?

-5,000 coins.

-Uh... I don't really have that much.

I  actually do have more than enough... but something tells me it's better to save up for another occasion.

-Don't worry, I can save it for you, I know that, if you want something you will make the impossible for achieving it. So don't worry about it.

-Thanks Sheldon, see you later!

As I get out of the shop I turn around for seeing that roller that I just fell in love and sighed. What I didn't see coming was a cyan girl running and shouting to a yellow boy behind her when I suddenly noticed and looked in the direction of the girl it was too late.

-Ack!

Martha's POV

What happenned? I was just running away from Calm, my best friend since we were little because he wanted to tickle me and suddenly I felt like crashing something, my nose hurts...

-Auch...

Eh? Who said that? I opened my eyes to see a blue inkling, probably 12 years old, like me.

-S-sorry I didn't see you there, are you ok?- I said blushing lightly as I saw I was on his chest and getting up.

-Nah... It doesn't matter. Who are you?- He asked while he was getting up.

-I am Marth-

-I'M CALM, NICE TO MEET YOU, AND YOU? HOW OLD ARE YOU? I'M 12!!!- Calm shouted, like always, he is very energetic, sometimes annoying, but he is a nice person after all.

-Calm, calm down.- I calmly told him.

-Sorry, he he...

-I'm Aqua and I'm also 12. Are you also going to the SplatHigh? Huh... I didn't catch your name.

His voice was so deep. I like it!

-Oh yeah, I'm Marth-

-YES, WE'RE BOTH GOING TO THE SPLATHIGH TOO, WE'RE GOING TO HAVE SO MUCH FUN.

-Shut up for once, would you!?- I shouted angrily, he sometimes irritated me so much.

-Sorry...

-So, what's your name?

I glared at Calm before speaking quietly -My name is Martha, and yes, we're both going to the SplatHigh.

-I hope we go to the same class.- said Calm after checking I had already finished talking. Which I was thankful for.

Aqua's POV

-Yeah, if not, we should share numbers.

What? Why did I said that?

You said that because you wanted to say that.

No, I'm usually just fine with myself, I don't need anyone... Maybe these two... They make me feel comfortable.

Hmm...

-Yeah, it's a good idea.- Martha added happily.

I like it when people stick together, but I thought I would need anybody.

After that, we shared numbers and I returned home but, on my way I found an orange girl, very lickely to be 12 as me, sighing whishfully in front of a blue beanie. I thought it was my chance for helping others, so I got a small paper (I always have some with me), a little plastic bag (from a pair of headphones that I had bought) and a pencil (I also always get one with me) and I wrote "Buy that beany", I put it inside the plastic bag with the 5,000 coins that it costed and I aproached her and bumped her "by chance" and the plastic bag fell "by chance" on her hands. I said sorry and disappeared as I usually do (well, my schoolmates said so).

-Oh, it's ok... what?- she said when she noticed I wasn't there, and, when she noticed the bag she shouted- hey! You dropped this! Wait, what's here, oh...- she said when she saw the money- ah...- she said blushing when she saw the paper- Thanks...

She entered the shop, and, when she got out I saw her with the beanie, I felt pretty good about myself and it fitted her. I was happy. I think she saw me and our eyes met. I thought it was the moment to introduce myself but my phone vibrated, it ran out of battery, I should go home without wasting anymore time.

Author's note: Hi, I hope you enjoyed the chapter, it took me long time to finish it but now, I'm happy, I like it at last. Here go some details:

-Aqua: 1.62 m (let's say inklings boys are normally 1.60 m tall and inkling girls are normally 1.55 m tall)

-Martha: 1.56 m, based on a friend of mine, she is very peaceful but she can get irritated easily.

-Calm: 1.76 m, based on another friend of mine, he is too energetic.

-Ada: 1.48 m, she is the girl Aqua gave the money. You'll know more about her soon.