Season 1: Are you in my head? The beginning of an end

(Dedicated to the best biology teacher I've ever had)

Ok, let's make a review, I'm Aqua Squidditch, an inkling that lives in Inkopolis, I have no father or mother since they died when I was little because of an octoling invasion, creating the agency I'm part of nowadays as the agent 3, I don't like to eat but when I do I love hamburgers and I hate sweets, I don't have many friends (I don't have any friends) but I'm ok with that, I live alone in a floor not really that near the SplatHigh, the highschool where I'll be studying when the summer ends because I'm already 12...

You know it's not necessary to tell me your life since I'm also here.

Who are you? Why are you in my thoughts?

I'm in your thoughts because I don't have anywhere else to be.

What...? Well, first: Who. Are. You. Tell me.

Ok, you don't have to be rude, ya know? I'm simply a memory of the past, I'm not here to bother you.

What do you mean by saying "memory of the past"?

I once was boy, a human boy, called George. I had some... "abilities". One of them was offering my soul to another living being. When I died I passed my soul to my daughter and she passed it through generations, but when the Third World War happened my succesor "threw" my soul to the sea and it attached to a squid: your antecessor, since that, I was asleep passing through the squid generations just until now.

Ah... Am I the only one?

What!? Didn't it surprised you?

Well, I'm very calm right now, so no, I'm not surprised. But, am I the only one with your soul?

*Sigh* Yes, you are the only one with MY soul because it only passed to the worthiest successor but you're not the only one with a human soul.

What do you mean with that?

I also helped my friends to pass their souls to their successors, and, nowadays their souls are also inside squids, but I don't know if they are awake or if they can wake up at all...

Oh... what will we do?

Do about what?

About your friends' souls' being asleep.

Nothing.

Why?

We are just that: souls. We should have dissapeared long time ago, but...

But what?

But if you want, you can find their successors and we could try to fix it.

Great! How do we find them?

Hahahaha!!

Do you this is funny? 

Sorry, you were so happy that you didn't thought about that, but don't worry, it's easy. Our souls are destined to be together, I just have to tell you wich is the successor for you to know.

Ok.

Now that you have understood, i'm going to relax and still. Bye.

Bye, I think I'm going to go shopping, I need some things...

Yeah... zzz...

Heh...