S1 13. Extra mini-chapter 2: Apologising

Aqua's POV

-Oh, you guys didn't know? The great Zapfish has disappeared- Calm said.

-What!?

Isn't it what gives almost all the power to inkopolis?

Yeah! And it's gone!

Well f*ck

Yeah!

I asked Calm about this trying not to look terrified, only worried.

-Can you tell me more about it? I had no idea.

-Oh, don't worry, I didn't have anything too. All I know is from the news. Callie and Marie talked about it but it seems to be no problem.

If the aunts said that there are two options: 1) it's not a problem, or 2) I have a mission incoming and that mission is about rescuing it.

I like option number 1.

I think it's more likely that we get option number 2.

Just saying I like the first one better.

Yeah, me too.

I'll have to talk to them...

-Talk to who?

-I really need to stop muttering...- I sweat dropped as I was once again asked about something I had muttered by Ada.

-I mean, yeah, duh. Anyways, who will you have to talk to?- Ada pressed on the subject.

-My aunts- I answered calmly-. You certainly like to milk information out of me, huh?

-W-What!? You can't just say something and expect me not to be curious about it!- She exclaimed.

-I guess you're right...- I said, wondering what her reaction would be.

She sighed in relief.

-You know sometimes people sigh when they manage to keep a secret hidden or make someone believe a lie?

Her cheeks flushed red for a moment before she turned to look at me.

At this moment Calm and Martha were laughing a lot while waiting for Ada's response. Mars just looked at me questioningly.

She opened her mouth... she closed her mou- she opened her mouth.

-You- she said seriously.

-Me- I answered mockingly.

-Stop. Now.

-Nope. Anything else you want?

-Shut up.

-Nope!

She stared at me as if she wanted to pierce my soul and tried to say something when the bell rang. People started standing up

-Saved by the bell- she said as she still glared at me.

I honestly don't know what's going on with her. She's been really moody today. She seems like she's actually angry.