S1 5. Chapter 3: Martha's afternoon

This chapter happens at the same time as the past chapter but Martha tells her story.

vkinifiverjiliinieraanfvnreiuniundinevfnierigivuermvovnirnqnivnieq

Now, I feel better, sorry but I had to let off some steam.

Martha's POV

I don't find my notebook, I don't find my glasses (I need glasses, not too much but I need them), even if I don't use them because I don't want to I made a bet with Calm that I had to bring my glasses every school day, even if I don't use them. I can't fail the first day. Where the hell is my notebook??? Oh, I think I know where do my glasses are.

I go to my desk, well, I go to the part of the desk that isn't covered by something like my backpack, my Ntendo DS, my laptop, my... mother's watch? I have to tell her I found it, my own watch, my mobile phone, my mobile phone's charger, my laptop's charger, my ball for streching (yeah, I do excersises for streching) or my dualies, well, one of them I don't find the other one and I look under my streching ball... I don't know what I would prefer, don't finding them or finding them but having to clean them, I couldn't choose so I found them and I had to clean them, I got my mother's watch and I went downstairs.

-Mum!!- I shouted.

-What?- She shouted.

-I found your watch.-I said.

-Good, were was it?

-Eh... I have to clean my glasses.

-Martha! Come here!

My mother blocked my way to the kitchen because she was there preparing dinner. Ugh, broccoli!

-So, where did you find it?

-Eeeh... under my bed- and I gave it to her.

-Uf, we get lucky the vacuum didn't swallow it- and she saved it in her pocket, at least, she didn't make me tidy my bedroom up-, well, what have you learnt from this?

Wait what?, first "we" got lucky, what does that mean? You got lucky, is your watch. Why would I get lucky?

Maybe...

Yeah, maybe she could have punished me... Huh? Who talked there?

... No one? It must have been my imagination.

And now, "what have I learnt with this"? You should have learnt to not leave your anything all around, even more so if that "all around" refers to my bedroom! If I clean it... myself (when I remember to clean it) is for having more privacy, so don't get into my room.

-Martha?

-Uh?

-*Sigh* Ok, it doesn't matter, give me your glasses, I'll clean them- I gave her my glasses-, and before going, tidy your room up.

Agh! Wait what, before going?

-I FORGOT I WAS MEETING CALM TODAY!!

-*Sigh* what a girl I have...

-Hey!

I looked to Calm's messages searching for the time we were going to meet...

-In 10 minutes??!! Mum I have to go get ready now.

-Are you going to put on make up?

-What? No! I'll never put on make up. I just need to put on some clothes and brush my hair.

-Haven't you taken off your pijama since yesterday afternoon?

-Eh... Nooo. Of course not- and then I went upstairs.