Summary

S U M M A R Y

❝Like a work of art he had been dying to put on display.❞

Verani Adams finds herself unhappy with the way she's led her life. Between dealing with the consequences of her career choices, the burden to find romance in an era of one night stands, and most of all, figuring out how to fulfill her endless desire for a thrill in everything she does, she decides to apply for an internship in her final year of college, at one of the most profound museums in the city of Paris: Musée de l'Érotisme.

Described otherwise as, a museum dedicated to sex.

Face to face with the taboo nature that surrounds her job, she meets Damien Dupont, the head director of the renowned museum. Vera learns early on that his expertise goes beyond the creative field, following him into his personal life, and she can't help but feel curious about the various tastes he indulges in.

As for him, he gets what he wants, and his eyes are set on the girl in red.

A U T H O R ' S  N O T E

Before I get into it, let it be known that this completed version is the first draft. One that has many plot holes, editing mistakes, and because this book is set in Paris, France, there's the whole French ordeal, and well, I don't speak French. Because of that, for the next few months, this book is getting reworked to the fullest. I wanted to place a disclaimer here because I get lots of questions on why some things aren't cohesive, and that's because this is the first book I've decided to quote-unquote, put out there in the world. That being said, if you've decided to give this first draft a chance, I hope you enjoy it and I'll see you at the end.

Side Note: Damien's POV's were originally written in third person but once I finish revising this story, his POV's will be switched to first.

First though, please read this preface.

This is erotica, which means that there are mature themes and a lot of sexual content. Because of that, I highly recommend that this kind of content only be read by 18+ readers. Although this is fiction, this book focuses on a sadist/masochist relationship, one that involves an age gap which is ultimately a power imbalance. This story also explores BDSM, and while I take part in the community, this is not meant to be used as a guide for your sexual experiences as this is a fantasy.

Warnings: There are some scenes, non-sexual, that do contain stalking and violence. As for sex scenes, they involve bondage, wax play, knife play, impact play (slapping), degradation, asphyxiation, voyeurism, and a foursome scene.

And if it ain't consensual, it's not happening.

The best way I can describe this story is that it's uncensored and extremely raw at times, and with that, I understand not everything will be everyone's cup of tea. So, if ever you're reading and it seems to be too much or you don't like a certain thing, that's completely okay. Just remember to be kind in my comment section and refrain from bashing each other and anyone who is a fan of this genre and the various kinks involved. If I have one rule in life, it's to never yuck someone's yum.

Again, this is the first book I've ever written in its entirety. There will be embarrassing moments, trust me, I've read through my first draft about three times already and can never quite fully outrun imposter syndrome. Still, a part of me deep down is so fucking proud of myself for writing this, and in the end, doing what I love is the only thing that matters to me.

All right, I'll let you go now. Happy reading, my little freaks!

Started: January 25th, 2021

Ended: August 24th, 2021 (First Draft)

C O P Y R I G H T

Copyright © 2021 Kay Koleka (femalevoyeur). All rights reserved. No part of this work may be copied or modified without the consent of the author.

Please do not plagiarize my work. I put a lot of time and effort into my writing and would rather it not be stolen. Thank you, ever so kindly.