14 | Power Trip

V E R A

━━━━━━━━━━

With one swift move, Damien bent me over the smooth-wooden surface.

As the side of my face hit the table, he kept one hand steady on my waist, the other one running down my spine. Roughly pressing against me, my pelvis dug into the sharp edge.

Despite the slight pain that had erupted in my lower half as he pushed me further into the timbered-slab, a rush of pleasure convulsed through my entire body, causing me to respond to the harsh motions with a moan.

"Did I say you could make noise?"

A sudden tingling sensation stung my backside. Biting my lip, I fought the urge to let out another sound as his hand made contact with my skin. Because my arms had been restrained, I was unable to grab onto anything in a desperate attempt to steady myself. Instead, I pulled against the ropes, causing the rough material to tug against my wrists, making it nearly impossible to remain silent.

"Now tell me," He began, softly rubbing the area he had just spanked. "Why should I show you any mercy tonight?"

"You shouldn't, sir." I quickly responded, slightly squirming.

Pulling me up from the table, he pulled me against his stiff body. Gripping my throat with his hand and squeezing my hip tightly, I felt his erection harden against my bottom. Stopping me from leaning my head back, his grip around my throat had tightened as he brought his face to my ear.

"Because that's exactly what you'd like, right? For me to treat you like the whore you are?"

His dark words felt like another lash to my body, hitting me in all the right ways.

"Don't move," He ordered, pushing me back down against the table, his presence disappearing from behind me.

Leaving for a minute, the sound of his shoes hitting the ground echoed throughout the room as he appeared within close proximity of me again. The feeling of leather gently grazed my skin, causing me to flinch at the cold material. He was holding a whip.

"You know what? This isn't good enough for me," His words stirred confusion within me.

Walking around the bend of the table, he dropped the whip next to my face. Quickly undoing the intricate pattern from my arms, he looped the rope through the metal hook that protruded at the opposite end. Bringing the thick material back to my wrists, he started to weave around them. While he redid a simple knot, it was still elaborate enough to keep me in place. Due to the new restraint, I was completely at Damien's mercy.

Bound by him, both physically and emotionally.

"There. No way for you to move now," His previous words now clear.

"Since the first time we met, you've been nothing but trouble for me," He let out, picking up the leather item and running it from the tips of my shoulders, all the way down to my bottom. "Let's start from the beginning, shall we?"

"The first day, I caught you attempting to touch the art. Then, not that I can't afford it, you also shattered one of my glasses," He started to tap the material against the dip of my back. "On top of being late, you answered back to me when I asked you to be more punctual. Do you think it's okay to disrespect your boss like that, Vera?"

Trying to lift myself from the wooden surface, I shook my head. Another smack of his hand hit my bottom, making me pull against the hook. The rope tugged at my wrists, slightly slicing through the top layer of my skin. I bit my lip, almost hard enough to draw blood, just to stop myself from making a sound.