24 | Flesh

*TW/CW: Knife Play

V E R A

━━━━━━━━━━

Sex.

Trust, passion, devotion, intensity—an energy exchange.

With previous partners, those traits failed to show. Lack of communication, connection, and love. On top of that, there was barely any excitement. I'd ask the person I was hooking up with at the time to use me in any which way they wanted, only resulting in a limp grip around my throat and three minutes of missionary on a twin-size bed.

Now, hauled over the shoulder of my boss—I knew I was going to get fucked, used, and ruined into oblivion.

Chuckling as I lied over his shoulder, I traced my fingers around Damien's back as he carried me up the staircase. Meeting the end of the hallway, he placed me down, the door leading to the memorable room in front of us.

Standing silent, I watched as he pulled out the familiar gold key from his pocket and unlocked the door, pushing it open. Without a word, he entwined his fingers through my hair and tightly gripped. A short breath left me as the slight pain shot to my scalp.

Towering over me, the sharp act forced my body closer to his and my head to tilt upwards. Face to face with the iced man, I bit the inside of my cheek as I watched him shift into his dominant mien. With a rather lethal expression illustrating his face, panic crept its way into me but the growing warmth in between my legs immediately challenged that.

"The minute you enter that room, I want you to keep your mouth shut. Understood?"

Not good enough for me.

"Sure," I played.

His grip on my hair tightening, I brought both of my hands up and pushed against his chest as the pain only grew. Squeezing my eyes shut at the rough gesture, I let out a measured exhale before giving in to his orders.

"Yes, sir." I forced out, refocusing my gaze on him.

"You will stand in front of the bed, facing the door, and kneel. Try anything and I'll make you sleep on the floor tonight," He threatened, his rigid expression remained.

Nodding and answering him once again, I swallowed at the harsh consequence. In all of our previous scenes, he's only denied me of certain pleasures within the playroom. Seeing Damien finally find solace in his domineering position incited a warm feeling in me as it meant the trust between us only solidified.

Most people would find his words and actions, rude or too severe but seeing him speak in such a way, my mind only brought me to more delicious places. This man fit sadism and dominance like a glove.

Dropping his grip, I silently made my way into the room and did as I was told. Walking to the back of the room, I met the edge of the four-poster bed and faced the doorway, my bare knees hitting the floor.

Keeping my eyes averted towards the ground, I listened as the door clicked shut along with the sound of his shoes clacking against the wooden surface. After hearing a couple of drawers open and close, he moved closer to me and pulled me up with one arm.

Having taken his dress shirt off, he now stood shirtless as he reached above my head and slid two metal hooks towards the middle of the front poster, attaching two thick leather cuffs to each hoop. Not saying a word, he grabbed one of my wrists and brought it up to the cuff, locking me into the restraint. Repeating the same process with my other wrist, both of my arms were now restricted above my head.