4. Kills and Thrills

Chapter Four

*DK's POV*

Hansol came in about 4am, looking tired as shit. I haven't really been the best of people this week, I haven't been able to think straight. This week is always the hardest. Looking at my lock screen, I smiled a small smile. There she was, smiling, holding my hand. I remember when I took this photo, she was so happy that day. 

*Flashback*

"Jagiya, let's go on a date," I pouted to her as she lay on the floor, trying to wrestle something from Chewy. Great, one of my shoes. Oh well.

"Okay, where to?" Looking out the window, the sun was shining. 

"The beach!" I smiled jumping up, offering my hand. 

After an hour or so on the bus, we reached the beach, towel under my arm. 

"Let's take one of those cheesy photos I see online," she laughed, grabbing my hand. Rolling my eyes, I laughed along. She smiled, looking back at me. God she is beautiful. The sun shone down, making her skin glow. 

Taking the picture, I spun her back to me, smiling as she kissed my cheek, as she took another photo. Holding her close, I leaned down, kissing her. 

"I'm so lucky to have you," smiling down to her, her cheeks flushed a light pink. "I love you."

"I love you more," she poked my nose. "Come on Oppa," she grabbed my hand again, leading us down to the beach. 

How I got so lucky, I will never know.

***

It wasn't long after that I lost her. I've never changed my lock screen, I can't face it. 

Looking back over to Hansol, he ruffled his hair, grabbing something from the fridge. 

"Go anywhere nice?" I asked, grabbing a drink. 

"Nah," his face looked confused, and pale, as if he'd seen a ghost.

"What's with you?" He seemed off, I could tell. These years that's gone by, him, me and Wonwoo have grown a bit closer. I must admit, I began to slightly hate Wonwoo when he started fucking things up, but now, I see he's hurting just as much. 

"Nothing. I think I just might be going a bit insane. I swear to god I saw Hyolyn earlier," he mumbled. Widening my eyes, I put my drink down. 

"I see her too, every day" I confessed. Every night in my dreams, I still hear the screams. Every day, I see her smiling. Seeing her in the day makes the night a bit easier. 

"No, like I swear to god she was there. In the flesh. I know it's not possible but fuck hyung, she looked identical." Shaking his head, he mumbled he was going to bed. 

Every day I miss you, Hyo. I thought it would have gotten a little easier by now, but it hasn't.

*Hyolyn's POV*

A few days had passed, I was studying my next target. What happened the other day has been playing on my mind on a loop. Hansol, right there. So close, I wanted to hug him and tell him it was me. 

But it's not possible. Or is it. 

I decided to take my next 4 targets is order of rank, from lowest to highest. They all turned out to be from the same part of the gang, the thief department. Figures. Dimitri said they stole from him. What, I wonder. 

"While you are taking out your next targets, retrieve this for me," Dimitri handed me a photo. Well, that's just answered my question. "I thought I told you not to make a mess the other day at the club?" As I was about to grab the photo, he snatched it away, raising a brow.