10. Pikachu and Panic Rooms

Chapter Ten

*Seungkwan's POV*

Waiting until Hansol had left, I whipped my head around to find Dino.

"Oh Hyung, you already know it," he smirked at me. Hansol honestly thinks he can keep a girl from us? We are only looking out for him, it could be a saesang after all.

"Where are you two off to?" Mingyu asked, flopping next to Wonwoo.

"Pokemon hunting, bye hyungs," we shouted, earning a 'Pokemon Go is so 2016' from probably Jun. I then heard said person shout ouch really loud, meaning Joshua has probably smacked them for dissing Pokemon.

Heading down the stairs, I opened the Find My iPhone app, which I had conveniently paired with Hansol's phone a few weeks ago. Don't ask why, I was just bored.

"Wait for me!" Jun ran from the house, closely followed by Minghao.

"Don't leave me in there with those idiots!" He came running towards us. "I wanna see if I can finally find Pikachu."

"Jesus hyung it's been like 5 years, how have you still not caught him?" Dino laughed, loading up the game.

"Yah! Focus!" Slapping his hand, he pouted. "Focus on the mission in hand. We aren't out to find Pokemon." Looking over, I saw Dino pout and put away his phone. Rolling my eyes, I laughed. "You can look for them while we find Hansol."

"Oh are we doing some detective work? Wonder where he is going so late at night," Jun skipped in front with Minghao, who started screaming that Pikachu was close.

Noticing where he had gone, I scratched my head. Why is he going back to the old dorm?

"This way," I mumbled, slipping my phone back in my pocket.

"Hyung, the lights in the dorm are on," Dino nudged me as we approached the street. "What is he up to?" Looking to my left, Jun and Minghao looked up to the dorm, both puzzled.

Waiting at the entrance in silence, all our heads snapped up when we heard people coming down the stairs. Seconds later, the door opened revealing Hansol, with a sarcastic expression on his face.

Stopping dead when he saw us, the person behind him bumped into his back.

"Fuck," he swore, looking behind him.

No way was this happening.

Behind him stood her. She was there. It can't be real, can it?

"Noona?" Dino half whispered, half shouted, his voice cracking.

All of us stood mouth agape, silent in the street.

"Ta da!" She awkwardly did jazz hands, standing next to Hansol, who smacked his forehead.

"Ta da? Ta fucking da? Hansol man what the hell?" Jun shouted looking to him then settling to focus on her. Walking up to her, he poked her cheek. "Huh. So lifelike," he mumbled, walking back to us. 

"Can someone explain what is going on please? Thank you," Minghao blinked a few times. 

"Hansol? Care to explain?" Looking at him, he looked to her then back to us. 

"Well, uh, see the thing is," he started, looking to her for help. 

"It's really me," she said in a low voice, looking at all of. Seeing a small smile on her face, I noticed a tear roll down her cheek. Narrowing my eyes at her, she met my eyes. 

"But, but, you died!" Dino pointed to her, then looked at me. "Noona died in front of us, didn't she?" 

"Hansol, start explaining," looking at him again, he looked at her. She nodded, staying behind him slightly.