14. Hugs and Kisses

Chapter Fourteen

*Hyolyn's POV*

Standing in the middle of the room, I looked around at all the guys starting at me. Glancing to Hansol, he gave a reassuring smile. 

"Been a while," I whispered, looking over to Seomin, who hasn't left my side, or taken his eyes off me. 

"How... what?" Hoshi started. 

"Yeah, are we tripping?" Mingyu continued. 

"It's a long story. You might wanna sit down," Seungkwan helped me out, motioning to the floor. 

"Oh god, I need to sit down for this," Jun pulled Minghao down with him.

"You guys already knew?" Seokmin half shouted.

"Oppa, they didn't have a choice," putting my hand on his, he looked and me and calmed down. Nodding, we both sat in the circle that had formed. 

"First question, seriously are you here? Or have we all gone mad?" Mingyu asked again. 

"You've not gone insane, Mingyu," rolling my eyes and smiling, I heard Seungkwan scoff. 

"Speak for yourself. They might go insane after hearing this story. Honestly, you couldn't even start to imagine what she's going to say." 

"Well why don't you shut up and let her speak then," Woozi pulled a face to Seungkwan, who shot him a middle finger. 

"So..." I started, taking a breath, wiping a stray tear. Feeling Seokmin grab my hand again, I looked and smiled at him. Returning my smile, I felt at ease. 

"Start from the beginning," Seungcheol sent a reassuring smile. 

"The night of the accident, it wasn't me. Well, it obviously was me, but I wasn't in control of my own mind. Bora, she had control over me," looking up, I saw the one guy I didn't remember look away and swear. 

"Of course it would be her," Mingyu shot some choice words out, calming the guy down. He too hadn't stopping looking at me, he too as white as a sheet. 

I'm guessing this is the infamous Wonwoo. 

Losing my train of thought for a second, I held his gaze. Those eyes, I got lost in them for a moment. 

Breaking eye contact when I felt Seokmin brush his thumb on my hand, I felt him scoot closer to me. Not that that was possible, I was practically sat on him. 

"After the accident, yes I did die. Long enough for you to see me, but then by the powers above, I was brought back. At first I couldn't walk, I'd broken my back and legs. It took a while to relearn how to walk, but as soon as I could, I was sent straight into training." Pausing a second, I surveyed the room. It was silent, not a sound could be heard. "At first, it was brutal. I broke so many bones, had so many sleepless night. I wasn't really sure what was going on, why I had to do it. I just know I was Zero," looking down at my arm, the faint scar looking back at me. 

"After 2 years, my training was complete. Jieun and Bora, they wanted to be rich. Their original plan for me didn't go to plan apparently. Some technicalities or something, I'm not really sure. The other man that was involved, he disappeared. So they made it their way. 

And their way... well... it was to train me to be lethal. And then sell me." Stopping for a second, I looked up, and saw Minghao laugh a little at the conversation we had when I told them. 

"Sell you?" Joshua commented, breaking the silence. Nodding, I took a breath. 

"I was sold to the Russian Mafia. I'm the leaders personal assassin, if that's what you want to call it." Stopping again, I felt Seokmin's grip tighten slightly. Looking to him, his mouth dropped. Seeing all their mouths drop, I held back a smile, but on the other hand I was scared. I don't want them scared of me, I don't want to lose my boys out of fear.