11. Deals and Feels

Chapter Eleven

*Hyolyn's POV*

Standing in front of him, he didn't move. He just smiled. 

Blinking at him a few times, he took a step forward.

"So," he clapped his hands. "How'd taking out that target go for you?" 

Pointing to my side, he looked and laughed. 

"I thought you were the best of the best? Dimitri promised," he circled me, before standing back in front of me. 

"I am the best of the best. They got lucky. Your target however, did not," adding a smirk, I saw him smirk too. A wave of fear washed over me as something occurred in my head, something that usually never happens. 

How did he know where to find me? How did he know I was here? 

"Anyway, the real reason I am here," he stopped smiling. Oh god. "Where is my wife?" Leaning in, he whispered in my ear. Pulling back, his face was stone cold. Shit. 

"She's at my place," I wasn't going to lie to him. I mean, I hate the bitch, she was just crashing there after all. "Bit of a cheap shot, hitting a pregnant woman if you ask me," I pulled a face and shook my head as he threw his head back and laughed. 

"She had it coming, trust me. You don't know what she has done, she needed to be punished," he said in a low voice. "Just like you need to be." Holding his broken arm up, his henchmen walked from behind him, leaving the door open. "Don't even try to run, you need to be taught a lesson." Whatever he has in store for me, I can beat him. Giving him a smile, his faded. 

"Are you sure you want to do this? I will easily kill every single one of you standing in front of me," that's when his smile returned. Seeing my hand snake behind me, he grabbed my arm and smacked me around the head with the arm that was in the plaster. That was going to leave a mark. 

"I don't think Dimitri would like to know you're sneaking around behind his back meeting your brother, would he?" That's when I became afraid. He can do whatever he wants to me. I don't care. But Hansol? Blinking a few times, I stood back up. How does he know all of this? "You may work for Dimitri, but is that really a good thing? I heard you were his favourite. I don't think he takes it lightly when someone betrays him," seeing his smile return, I gulped. 

One of his henchmen came and stood behind me, grabbing my hands behind my back. 

"So either you take your punishment, or, you know, I give the big bad boss a phone call, it's up to you." Staying silent, I had endured much worse. Dimitri cannot find out about Hansol. I don't even know how Jungkook has. "I have eyes everywhere, Hyolyn. I know where you are all the time, something you can thank my wife for. She's such a caring sister to you, isn't she?" Smirking at him, I stood there. 

"Whatever you are going to do to me Jungkook, get it over and done with. And for the record, I don't know who this Hansol is," I tried playing dumb, but he laughed. When he was finished, I let him get a few punches in. Some on my bullet wound, which immediately started bleeding again, one bust my lip, another around my eye. 

Enough of this shit. He's had his fun. 

Manoeuvring around the guy holding me, I managed to floor him. Grabbing a knife from the wall behind me, I stabbed it into his neck. One down, three to go. Jumping over the dead guy and ducking under Jungkook's now flailing arms trying to grab me, I grabbed a lovely big gun on the wall and shot the other 3 before they even knew what hit them.

"I told you, I am the best of the best," smiling at him, he threw his hands up. Motioning over to the wall, he moved as I closed the door. "Whatever you know, whatever you  think you know, you don't. Whatever Bora has told you, it's probably not true. You don't know me, what I am capable of. Take this as a warning Jungkook, I will help you because Dimitri has asked me to, and even though I am stuck in a life I didn't exactly ask for, I respect him." Looking at him, I saw him gulp. With gun still trained on him, I put it down. Walking over to him, I held my hand out. "Events of tonight will not be mentioned. I will not mention how I can easily take out out and make you look weak, if you do not mention to Dimitri where I am going." I saw him consider it, and smile. Reaching out, we shook hands. Pulling him in, it was my turn to whisper in his ear. "If you break this promise, I will kill you Jungkook. And you know I can." Pulling back, I smiled. "I will deal with Dimitri, come up with an excuse about the mess in his warehouse. See you around," opening the door, he opened his mouth to say something, but smiled and shook his head.